Stuck With You

DAHMIN

Requested by ACE

JYP told us that we going to shoot a music video with TWICE, and all of us is so happy because we finally get what we want that something will happen to my group and to twice a collaboration, not only a collaboration this is the Nation's group comeback in one..

when TWICE hear about it, they also looks surprise and Happy too, we even had a dinner together and talking about the shoot that will had tomorrow, well jyp and bang pd told us the reason, that army and once keep sending a email to them about bangtwice collaboration and they both really annoy that's why they start to make this kind to us but for sure there's a toxic fans will bash us..but we don't care, there's a lot of fans who really love us so we still not be weak about it..

But, I felt nervous because the girl I like since before and she also my ideal girl is with us it's dahyun, and I really can't help but to look at her when she is laughing or smiling with the others, her smile is so precious and it's so beautiful, she also have a eye smile like mine, like what I watch in YT that fans keep shipping us, and I didn't know that there's a lot of coincidence happen to both of us, like same color of hairs, the same clothes, same fashion, same shoes, same ring and everything..and the one really made me shock is the million views of that video, even to Taehyung and tzuyu they ship them into taetzu, well Taehyung is so obvious and you can say that Taehyung really likes tzuyu, well they already dating since 2019 Taehyung is more obvious than tzuyu, tzuyu is good at acting that there's no relationship between them when it's on cam or fancam.. Taehyung finally found the right girl for him and he is so lucky, and I still waiting for dahyun..I even shy to confess on her because she is sometimes busy..

------------------------------------------------

Jyp and band pd told to me and to dahyun that we going to on the building that we gonna had a shooting for tomorrow...

We finally reach the abandoned building and we start to look around here to check about this, to perfect side for the shoot of music video, our manager was outside and the other bodyguards too..

Dahyun: is it good for you?

I look at her..

Me: uhmm well it's fine, but it's look like going to broke..but it's only good for the shoot, right?

Dahyun: well you right..so we need to contact them to check this..

I nodded and I start to grab my phone and call Jin hyung..

Jin: ohh jimin, how's the building?

Me: it's fine, so you all going here to check?

Jin: yeah..ok we're coming..

Me: ok we gonna wait for you...

Then I hung up the call now And I look at the person beside me..

Me: they say they coming..

Dahyun: ohh ok..

Then we both just look around..until saw something drop a big stone from the ceiling that made us shocked, and we also hear a cracked that made us panic..then there's a big stone drop infront of us that made dahyun scream, then the stones one by one drop and I start to look around if where we going to hide..

Then I finally found it, and I immediately grab dahyun hand and pull her there that for sure we both safe, then the stones start to drop and it's unlucky, it's cover Around us, until dahyun faint that made me shock and luckily I catch her, and lay her first and put her head on my thighs..then I grab my phone to call Jin hyung, but no signal, aiiish! How can we get out from here..then I look at my arm there's a wound and it's start to blood..aiish!