MAKE A BET

NAYKOOK

aish why this boys really wants me to date that nerd! Ughhh!

Yes, we had a bet and this 6 boys give a consequence on me because I lose on our game, and they told me to date that nerd and if that nerd will confess on me, I will told her that it's all bet and hurt her..well I like it..but I doesn't like that nerd never!

Jimin: so are you in or are you out?

Me: ok ok..so who's the nerd I gonna play with?

All: Im nayeon...

That made me look at them, ohh the famous nerd here, that wearing a braces, with curly hairs and weird glasses and wearing a big clothes..and also loves holding a books..

Well there's a lot of girls always bullying her because of being stupid and didn't obey they're rules to her..looks like I will enjoy playing with her..

Me: so when I going to start?

Suga: if you want, this day...

Me: what a good idea..

Jin: boys are you sure, that you still gonna play with nayeon?

Me: hyung, it's ok..and looks like she is easy to fall in love on me..

Jin: what if

Me: hyung don't argue with me ok? I can handle this and you will see how I play with that famous nerd, and I want those girls bullied nayeon more..

I smirk while looking at nayeon who is busy cleaning on the queen of Bullies table..while I just smirk..

--------------------------------

The class is already dismissed and it's time to go home, and I decided to Introduce myself on her.. that's why I walk towards on her and my Friends just walk away from me and I tap her shoulder and she stop and turn around and saw me, while I smile and I saw her cheeks turn into pink, is she blushing? Looks like my game is already good..

Me: hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook..and you are Im nayeon right? (She nodded) I just saw that you are a smart girl inside of our classroom earlier, so I want to be friends with you, if it's ok with you..

Nayeon: u-uhmm s-sure..

Then I just show my hand on her and she look at it..

Me: shake hands..

She shyly nod and hold my hand and we both shake hands, while I secretly look at my friends who is doing a thumbs up and I just smirk and look at her with a fake smile of course...

We broke our hands and

Me: so you are going home now?

Nayeon: y-yeah..

Me: good to hear, so I will be gentleman to you, so I will brought you to your home..

But her eyes widen and shake her head..

Nayeon: n-no it's ok..I h-have a c-car and driver..

Me: ohhhh...so next time I will brought you...

She nodded and lastly smile a little on her and she start to walk away now and I just smirk and walk towards on my friends..

Jimin: what a good job kook..

Me: well I'm good at making girls fall in love on me, even in First met, she already blushing when she look at me..

Taehyung: what a good news..so what's next?

Me: let's just see tomorrow..

I smirk while I saw Jin hyung looks like disobey with us, I just look away from him..