visit

TAETZU

Someone knock at the door, then I just leave the kitchen first and start to walk towards at the door and start to unlock it and open it, then reveal a guy holding a bouquet of flowers, he is wearing a black cap and black leather jacket, I look confuse at first, but when this guy look up, my eyes widen..

Taehyung: hi

He said that while smiling widely, and me still stunned at my place right now, he told me that he can't go here at Taiwan because his manager didn't allow him to go here because of his hectic schedule..

Taehyung: you are not gonna let me in?

Then I start to back to my senses and pull him to get inside and I start to close the door and walk towards at kitchen while saying this..

Me: you said, that your manager didn't allow you to go here..

Then I start to check the food I cook..

Taehyung: I'm with my manager and I told to him that just stay at hotel..is it wrong that I missing my girlfriend?

Then he start back hugging me and put his chin at my shoulder..

Me: it's not what you think, but how about your schedules at Korea huh?

Taehyung: I just give it to jimin first..

Me: yah, jimin oppa is also busy, and he also miss dahyun unnie but he still sure that his schedules was done, then you...you really disobey them..

Taehyung: they give me some permission and now, I'm here..you are alone? And Perfect that I'm here, I can join you at dinner..

Me: you still not eating?

Taehyung: I just eat snack..

Me: aish..seat now and I will prepare the dinner..

Then he lastly kiss my cheek and he start to go at the chair and I just start to put the food that I cook at the bowl and he help me to prepare the plates and the other utensils..

We both already seating at the chair and start eating our dinner..

Taehyung: did your parents already know that you are here?

Me: yeah, they visit me last day, but they immediately back at our house to fix the paperworks that they need..

Taehyung: ahh..

Me: by the way, did you brought yeontan? I brought kaya and butter..

Taehyung: Yes, he still at the near dog shelter here...if you want, tomorrow we both gonna visit Gucci

Me: I'm ok with that..

Then we both just smile to each other and Continue eating our dinner..

After an minutes, we finally done eating and he help me to put the plates and utensils at the sink that I will wash, then he told me he gonna change and he going to do something at laptop first, then I just nodded..

I start washing the plates, utensils and the glass..

When I'm done, I start to put some alcohol at my hand and start to walk to our room and I start to get inside and lock the door, then I just saw him busy at the laptop, I just smile and start to get inside at the bathroom to change into my night clothes.

When I'm done, I start to get out and still saw him busy at his laptop..

Then I just seat at the bed and watch him and look at what he doing..

Me: writing for your new song? Or for new bangtan album b-sides..

Taehyung: both..

Me: ahhh..

Then I start to lay at the bed, I start to close my eyes and trying to sleep, but my eyes didn't allow me, then I just turn around and hug the pillow and I tightly close my eyes but it's still can't feel to me sleepy...then I just relax myself and close my eyes in normal way..

After 3 hours, I start to tap my side if he already beside me, but still not there when I turn around, then I just look at him who is still busy at laptop..then he just stretch his arms and I just seat at bed..

Me: still not done?

Taehyung: yeah, you can sleep now, this is still long..

Then I just sigh and I just get up from the bed, I really can't sleep when I didn't hug him..

Then I just seat on his lap while facing him and I saw how he is shock about my move and I just hug him..

Taehyung: what's wrong?

Me: I can't sleep because you are beside me and I can't hug you..

Taehyung: but you can hug the pillow..

Me: still..just do your work while I'm hugging you..

Taehyung: I even can't do my work if a big girl like you is Seating at my lap while facing me and hugging me..

Me: hayst, just continue it tomorrow.. please..

Taehyung: aish I really can't handle your cuteness..

Then I start to yawn and he suddenly stand up and my feet was hook at his back and still hugging him and he just brought us at the bed and I just start to lay and he start to lay beside me and I start to hug him..while he just caress my hair..

Taehyung: sleep now, my sleeping beauty..

Then he kiss my forehead and I just smile and look at him and kiss him at lips and he also response on it..

Me: goodnight, I love you..

Then he show his cute boxy smile..

Taehyung: I love you too..

Then I start to feel my cheeks is burning that made me buried my face at his chest and smell his scents before I drop at my Dreamland..

Taehyung: you want me to sing a song that make you sleep?

Me: please...

Then he start to cough and start to sing his song winter bear and I just smiling while my eyes was just close and he singing that song while caressing my hair..and a smile really didn't remove from me, because how his voice is so good to hear..

-- The End --