The Truth

JIMIN POV

A staff told me that I need to see the CEO of this company first before I did my work here, well I'm a professional photographer..this company is about magazine, my friend is also working here and he encourage me to go here..so I just did it..

I already hire here so the last is I going to meet there CEO for more information I going to do..

I just follow this guy, I think it's CEO secretary..for sure .

Guy: we already here Mr. Park..

I just nod, and he open the door for us, and he let us in, I just nod again and he get inside first and me also, while I look around of this big office..

Guy: ma'am the photographer for our magazine is already here..

I look at the turning chair, a girl? CEO is a woman? When she already turn around and saw me, that made my eyes widen... D-Dahyun?!

Dahyun is my girlfriend before, but she broke up with me because she thinks that I cheat on her but all of those is just accidentally, I love her but she hurt me too, when I saw her kissing with that guy who rumor that he likes her...I didn't know if I still love her after the many years that we didn't saw each other..for sure it's hard to be close to her again...she is my boss and no more close friends here..just act normal jimin...all things will be fine..

Guy: she is our boss Ms. Kim Dahyun..

I look at him and on her too..and bow.

Me: nice to meet you Ms. Kim, I'm the new photographer for your magazine..

Dahyun: o-ok...jhon.. prepare his office, and also brought the paperwork that I need to sign..you both may go now..

Then we just bow again and turn around to get out on her office..I just seat on the chair first when her secretary already preparing for her paperworks..

I just put my things on my table and check there magazine if it's my taste to how there photography..well it's fine..and also easy.. until

Jhon: Mr. Park..

Me: hmm?

Jhon: I'm sorry for disturbing, but can you give this paperworks on Ms. Kim inside of her office..I just need to do something..

Me: ok..no worries..

Jhon: thank you..

I just nod and stand up to pick up the paper on his hand and just walk towards on her office, I breath out first because it's hard to see her again and again..I just open the door and get inside, while she is busy on her table..

Dahyun: jhon just put it on the side..

Me: ok..

I just obey her and put the papers on her side, I going to walk out but..

Dahyun: where's jhon?

I turn around to look at her..

Me: he told me that he going to do something that's why he ask me if I can brought the paperwork to you..

Dahyun: ohh ok..

I just bow again and get out on her office... And go back on my chair and just breath out while I laid my back..

DAHYUN POV

I'm so shock that he is the new photographer that Taehyung telling me, why he didn't told me that jimin is the new? Why?! It's feel awkward when he is around, and he will be our official photographer for our magazine..aiish!