Enemy turn into my business partner

NAYKOOK

I fix my hair infront of my mirror inside of my room, I'm only living here in small apartment, I'm alone and I don't have parents already, mom died last 3 yrs, while Dad is already have his own family and I don't want to see him after he left me alone that's why I grow myself by my own by working in early age..

While I fixing my hair, I just groan in annoyance because I remember again that thing..

That guy, really boils my blood..

Since college he really loves bullying me and teasing Me, but until now when we all already students, he will show up to me just like that?!

And going to tease me!

That I only living in a small apartment not in luxurious house, well my parents was rich before, but when dad leave me it's change everything..

I still remember how that jungkook insulting me so much and I give him a kick at his d*ck because of what he did to me and just left him alone..

I hope that he didn't know where is my cafe, and for sure if he knows where Is it, he keep following me and irritate me so bad..

This is what I wearing now that I need to go at my cafe

* A/N: just forget the shades and earrings *

I grab my bag and start to get out from my room to get out at my house and I start to go at my car and drive towards at my cafe...

That I can start everything

------------

I finally reach my cafe and I saw my employees was outside and talking to someone..

Then I get out from my car and walk towards at them...

I saw the guy that they talking start to get inside to my cafe..

Who the hell is that?

"Ma'am" my employees said...

"What is happening here?" I ask..

"Ma'am, someone said that he is your friend and he wants to be your partner into your cafe business, and he knows that you need to pay the rent of our cafe, that's why he paid it all and he only wants to talk to you about this partnership" honey said..

"The hell..who is that person? Call him" I said and I want to talk that guy

How could that guy will paid all my payment about my cafe, and I already have those money to pay the owner of this cafe shop...

Then they obey me and one of them start to call him, while I just cross my arm..

Until I remember that I forgot my phone at my car And I told to them wait me here and I immediately go at my car to grab my phone..