Finally Meeting You

DAHMIN

I'm busy at my work earlier but I just stay first at our dorm, it's a wide house and only boys was inside of the house..

Only seven people was inside, Me, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung, Suga Hyung, Jungkook and Taehyung..

I've been seating here at the couch for moment and just to scrolling at YT to find a good and nice videos or interest vlogs..

"Jimin, call the others" Jin hyung said..

"I'm busy hyung, just do it by yourself" i said while keep scrolling at YT..

"If you don't want to listen to me, I will smack your head by this fry pan" Jin hyung said..

Then I just put down my phone at my side and run upstairs to call the others....

"Guys! The lunch is ready!"

I shout outside from their own rooms..

Then I get inside to taehyung's room and saw him busy watching something at his PC..

Then I just look what he watching and he looks so happy..

Ohh a girl

"Blogger?" I ask..

"Yeah"

Taehyung said while smiling sweetly..

"Looks like you very interested to that girl" I said....

"I'm so interested jimin, she is beautiful right?"

"Yeah so beautiful, and she looks innocent girl" I said while we both watching the vlog..

"You right and I want your help" Taehyung said...

"What kind of help?"

"You have a lot of friends right? And you can tell to your company to do that I talking"

"Ok, what is it?"

"She is have a goal, she will reveal a secret if her YT channel will be 1 Million Subscribers, and I want you to tell to your employees to say that need to subscribe her" Taehyung said while looking at me..

"Ok, I will do that because you really sounds so interesting to her..and I want to ask, if you know that she have a friend who is blogger too" I ask and look at him..

"A friend?"

"Yeah"

"Uhmm, she always mentioning this channel and she already admit that girl was her close friend who is blogger too"

"Who?"

"It's Kim Dubu, you can search it" Taehyung said..

"Ok thanks, it's sounds cute and I will like it" I said while smiling....

"You will like the channel, or you will like the blogger?"

Then I just Chuckle at him and tap his shoulder..

"Let's go now, Jin hyung was already cook our lunch" I said and I walk away from him..

-------------------------

We already done by eating our lunch and I just grab my phone and go upstairs to my room and open my laptop and seat at my fluffy bed and laid my back at the headboard of my bed..

Then I start to search the Kim dubu at the YT to know who is it..

When I search it, only YT channel reveal at the top and it's Kim Dubu and I start to open it and look at his uploads..