SwitchtoDUBCHAENG

DAHMIN

We already done our schedule at company right now and it's time to rest at home, we start to get out from the company, then we start to get inside to other car, until my phone rings and I just look who is caller, ohh my girl, I seat at my seat and Taehyung and jungkook start to get inside here to seat to their own chairs and the guard start to close the door, while I answer the call..

Me: dubu?

Dahyun: oh oppa, you going home now?

Me: yes, why? You want me to go in twice dorm?

Then I saw that Taehyung looks at me when I said that I going at twice dorm..and he looks waiting for what dahyun gonna tell me..

Dahyun: Anni, remember what I told you last week? About chaeyoung and me, the melody project..

Me: oh yeah I remember, why?

Dahyun: the video already release, I hope you will watch with your members oppa..

Me: omo, ok ok we gonna watch it, you cover the switch to me by jyp and rain sunbae right?

Dahyun: Nee..take care oppa, our manager calling us, call me if you already watch ok?

Me: yes I will, take care my dubu, love you

Dahyun: love you too oppa..

I hear her giggle first before she hung up the call and I just Chuckle because of her cuteness, hayst, I really miss that girl, our own company was just near to each other and it's already 10 minutes to walk, but we don't have a choice to obey what our boss told to us, that we need to seperate first and only can do was call, text or video call..our last met was 4 months ago and now still didn't met each other and I really miss hugging her and kissing her forehead..I miss her smile, I miss her scents that I really addictive, I miss when she always saw me, she will immediately run to me and hug me even we are with our friends, well she is huggable person that's why I really love her..

Taehyung: what dahyun said? You going at twice dorm? Can I go with you? We need to ask our manager first to go there..

Me: Ani, dahyun just told me if we can watch her and chaeyoung melody project that already release since earlier..

Jungkook: yeah, I already watching the teaser..and last I will watch the music video..

Me: yah! Jungkook don't spoil me!

Jungkook: I didn't..

Me: by the way Taehyung, did tzuyu Already told you when her Melody project gonna release?

Taehyung: she told me, she can't because of their boss didn't allow them to tell to others..

Then I just nodded..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally here at our home and I already wearing my pants and white shirt and I already told to others that we gonna watch the melody project of dubchaeng..while hobi Hyung prepare a pop corn..and we start to seat at the couch while jungkook and hobi hyung was seating at the floor..

Jin: ok, we gonna watch first was the teaser..

Jungkook: but hyung I already watch it..

Jin: you only jungkook but what about us? Close your eyes if you doesn't want to watch..

Jungkook: no I will watch..

Jin: good..

Then Jin hyung start to play the teaser