Sharing about authornim

Hi guys Im bored and I want to share something about myself and about my past

Specially about how BTS and TWICE help my recovery

Past past years that I still didn't know BTS and TWICE but I become fan of BTS in 2013 but not exact in debut date, I just met them because I love using pisonet before, "Pisonet" its a gaming station and you need to put one peso coin that you can use it, each one peso coin there's 5 minutes time for using computer..I still not using phone that time.. because mama and papa didn't allow me..

Elementary days, grade 3 to grade 8, Im one if victims of BULLIES, that's true..

I suffer a lot, I have a lot of bruises at my legs like dark marks, and I still felt the bad fracture at my arms and at my legs..

Because those bullies was so strong and I'm so weak that time and I can't fight..I even have a black eye and just crying at mama or to papa..

I start to confine at hospital for long days, I think 2 weeks or three weeks, I can't remember..

Because the fractures and bruises at my body was not looks good that's why my parents brought me at hospital..but when we reach hospital, I faint and it's what my auntie explain to me, I just found myself laying in hospital bed with bandage at my one upper arm and at my lower legs..

Mama told to doctor the reason and it's being torture by bullies, because I didn't obey their rules for me.. that's why they doing those to me..

I only can do is cried and cried, because my life that time was so mess, I can't walk properly, when my auntie helping me to walk, I just crying because it's only I can do, I keep blaming myself before and my relatives keep making me feel good and let me stop from blaming myself..

When I get back at school, those bullies was not in school anymore because the new principal kick them out

But there still new bullies come, but not too much how those new bullies bully me, they just insulting me and letting me hold their heavy bags even my legs and arms are not ok..

Only one friend is there for me, he is my bestfriend or my childhood bestfriend, he always helping me and comforting me..

Even our age is same, he acting older than me, just like I'm his younger sister..

One girl come to my life when I start to study in high school, then she introduced me the seven boys who looks so cute and handsome BTS, I'm not too focus to them before and she just tell me about their names...one man I only can remember that come to my mind when she introduce those seven to me..it's jungkook...my bias until now..

I'm getting better and better, when BTS and TWICE truly comes to me..

Their music save me from depression, their cool dances make me so strong to be a good dancer until now, their hype videos is make me happy and laugh at the same time, that sometimes mama and papa and other relatives telling me I look like crazy by watching BTS and TWICE..

Because I'm not like that before, they being confuse to me when I became more curious about BTS and TWICE, my life and everything from me is change...

I become stronger than before, I can't fight to anyone who being disrespecting me, I'm not scared to show myself, im not shy to help someone who needs some help..

All because of bangtan and twice...

They are still the reason why my study is getting nice and nice..

They also the reason why I met a lot of new friends now, and they are the reason why I use this Wattpad account..to share some thoughts that comes to my mind...

For sure you also felt that...

There's still a lot of doors that I need to open to succeed Everything that I want...

I will fight for the rights and not for the wrong..

I will always watch BTS and TWICE

And do it also, for sure you won't regret it....

It's my past life and how bangtwice change my life...