Baby

DAHMIN

I already seating here at our bed, while putting some lotion at my arms and just waiting for him to get out from the bathroom, he said that he will do his night routine..

Then finally he already walking towards here at our bed to lay there, but he just seat and laid her back at the headboard of our bed, and grab his phone..

"Wait, why you wearing like that again?" He told me while he facing my back, he really hates to see me wearing this kind of clothes

"Oppa, I felt more comfortable when I always wearing this, and what's wrong to wear this kind of night clothes?" I said without turning back and still palming my arms by the lotion

"That it's too short, for sure you wearing it inside of twice dorm, don't you?" He said and that made look at him..

"Tsk, I didn't..I wearing a pajama and Sando" I said while looking at the mirror to comb my hair..

"See? You wearing a pajama inside of twice dorm, but here.. you wearing that clothes that I really hate to see you wearing" he said..

"Oppa, just allow me this night, and it's will not happen again" I said to him while pushing myself to seat beside him and laid my head at his shoulder while he just keep scrolling at his secret Twitter account to see the army posting something..

"Ok ok, next time don't let me see you wearing that too short clothes" he said then I just nodded, and I just watch him looking at the tweets of army that Making some fun of him..

Then I spot something that made me told him to stop scrolling and I just pull back the tweet I saw and I grab his phone to look at the tweet with Picture..

Mochichi
@jiminwife

Look at this army, this kid from China is really looks like jimin, don't tell me that jimin already have a child😳

I after I look at the picture, I show it to him..

"Look at this, this kid is very looks like you" I told him and he just look at it..