saeng-il chugha haeyo

It's already his birthday, and I'm so excited we decided to surprise him and let him hurt that all of us or even his members didn't know that it's his birthday right now, if he gonna call us or me, to ask if he have a special day, we only can say is about our schedules

For sure it's will hurt him because we didn't congratulate him, the oppas will tell him to go on his apartment before he go there, all of us is already there preparing for the celebration and the surprise..we all gonna hide somewhere if he already inside..they decided to let me hold the cake, so I just obey that..

We already done our work right now, and we Also told to jyp if we gonna celebrate my boyfriend birthday with the others, and he give us a permission and he told us that to be safe and we just obey him...

We already here inside of our dorm, preparing while I wear a jeans I know he doesn't like that I wearing a shorts or skirts..he really become mad when he saw that, so I just obey him and start to wear this kind of pants..

I hear my phone rings that I already here with my unnies inside of the car..then they also saw who is the caller that made them smirk and me too, I just picked it up and answer..

Me: good evening oppa...

Taehyung: good evening Tzu, how are you?

Me: I'm so fine..

Taehyung: uhmm tzuyu..you didn't remember the Special day?

Me: ohh I remember...

Taehyung: ok..what is it? I'm so happy..

Me: it's our schedule right now oppa, and also I'm so happy with that..you know it's really made me so happy when I always working with my unnies..

When I'm done talking it's been a silent first, gosh! I want to laugh so hard!

Me: oppa? Are you there?

Taehyung: ohh y-yeah..ok bye first, we gonna go somewhere..bye love you..

Me: love you too oppa..

Then I hung up now and start to laugh with my unnies

Dahyun: oh my God tzuyu, you really make him sad..

Me: yes, our plans is success..

Dahyun: ohh wait oppa text me..

Then she grab her phone and look at his boyfriend text, by the way only me and dahyun unnie is dating someone from bangtan sunbaenim... dahyun unnie is so strict towards to oppa you know..even on KBS when eunwoo oppa is there and jimin got jealous so jealous Because there's a rumor that Eunwoo oppa and dahyun unnie is dating, that's why jimin oppa told her to wear a same rings as him..and dahyun unnie just obey it.. Because she doesn't want to see jimin oppa with a jealous and mad face...

Dahyun: ohh they saw Taehyung with a sad face while they all on meeting..

Sana: aish, for sure Taehyung will cry..

Me: oppa is not like that, he just going to ignore all..

Sana: Ignore? So he will not go in his apartment?

Me: he will unnie..if I'm the one who gonna call him..

Then they nodded on me..

We finally arrived into dream hotel that only idols is living here and this is a private hotel you know..

We wear our mask and cap and immediately get inside to hotel..

We already facing his apartment and we just get inside and finally saw the oppas, dahyun unnie just run towards on her boyfriend to hug him..aiish..