Bring Back My Memories with her

NAYKOOK

I want to introduce myself first, I'm Jeon Jungkook Maknae of BTS, very known as Golden Maknae or evil maknae because they saw how I bully my hyungs through on screen and army our fans always being hype when they saw me happy or hype..

But behind of those smiles, there's a pains I hiding...

It's my Past Girlfriend, that I still can't get over to her..

I still love her until now...

That our group was very popular around the world, army said we already overrated group because of our insane popularity..

My past girlfriend Pictures was still at my phone and it's still save, Becz I want to miss her, I miss her smile, I miss her hugs, and I miss her hugs..

The way she texting me, in the morning, after I out from Company I will receive a text from her, when I got at company to start my work I always received a GoodLuck from her, she also sending some goodnight with I love you and I miss you, I really miss those.

That's why I want to share this to all of you..

Let's start..

For sure you all know her

She is IT girl of South Korea, unnie of twice, my jagi, my love before..

IM nayeon...

That picture was our first date together, we just walking around to the place that I know she will like, she loves flowers and that's why I brought her to place that have a lot of Beautiful flowers and when it night, it's lighting and it's really make her happy..

I decided to take a picture of her and she obey me, and that the picture was the final..

Pretty right?

Me and her was only friends that time, in TT era..I found it from Twice fan page and save it, because I love that picture..I loving her smile to that picture..

I even use it as my home screen wallpaper, I also admit it to her when we both starting dating..

She very looks can't believe what I tell her at our first date and it's really make her looks like so damn cute..