I still Love my Ex Boyfriend

DAHMIN

DAHYUN POV

I feel so nervous by my members consequence to me after I lose our game, name "mafia game"

"So dahyun, are you ready for your consequence?" Nayeon unnie said while smirking..

"Uhmm yeah" I said in nervous tone..

"You admit to us that you have a ex boyfriend before, right?" Jihyo unnie said and I nodded..

"And you have a boyfriend right now and all of us know who is it and you will go to his apartment later night to spend a night with him because we received a text from jyp that we having a break for one week"

jihyo unnie explain, Everytime this kind of consequence Happen, jihyo unnie explanation will be take so long..

"So your consequence is, do a prank to him, act like you are so tired and for sure he wants some cuddles with you but you gonna refuse to those, wait until he will ask what's wrong, then tell him in nervous way that you still love your ex boyfriend, then boom!" Jihyo unnie said and it's made my eyes widen.

"Unnie, you all know it's might him mad at me or made him cry" i said while looking at them..

"It was your consequence dahyun, do it or we are gonna allow you to use your gadgets for one week" jihyo unnie said and I just breath out..

Aiish, lord guide me into this prank, hoping that he won't broke up with me after he heard this..

- At Jimin's Apartment -

I'm already here seating at his bed and start my act when I feel that he is getting out from his bathroom..

Gosh! I smell his scents! It's so feel good!

Like I want to touch him all over night, but I need to do this prank

Specially that my phone was at th desk and my unnies was in call and I just hide it to hear them what I gonna do..

Then he start to grab his shirt to wear it and I just starting my act that I can't feel comfortable..

Then I felt that he start to seat beside me and hug me from the side but I stand up by refusing..

"Yah! You refusing my hug" he said while pouting..

Aiish it's so hard to resist him but this is my consequence and I can't disappoint my members..

"I'm just tired jimin" I said, since we start our relationship I didn't call him jimin, I call him oppa, jagi, or jimin-ah

"W-what? You just call me jimin"

"Yeah, is something wrong with that?" I said coldly..

Aiiiiiiishhhh!

"Wh-what's wrong with you jagi? You are not like that when you are here" jimin said..

Then I look at him while standing..

"Tell me, is something wrong?" He said while seating..

"I think I fell out of love" I said

"H-huh?"

God, here we are!

"I said I think I fell out of love"

"Jagiya"

"I think I'm inlove to my ex boyfriend, jimin"

I said and it's made him stand up and I saw that his eyes turning teary..

"Jagi, you are joking right?"

"No, I'm serious jimin, I really love my ex boyfriend, that's why I being so cold to you and didn't reply to your texts because I already realized that I love my ex" I said and look at him to see his reaction..