You Taught me The Meaning Of Love

TAETZU

it's time to work, so I start to wear my work clothes then I get out from room, I start to call my boyfriend Mingyu is he is here to tell that I will go on my work, but I found him not here, so I just shrugged it for sure he just go somewhere, and I start to get out from our house, well we both live in..I don't have a parents already they died in car accident and only my boyfriend taking care of me..and I'm thankful to him, well we both living each other in one roof for 2 yrs and our relationship was 3 yrs already..

Then I finally reach the cafe and I start to say good morning to people here and I start to wear the apron to start my work here, I'm in counter or cashier here..

Then there's a lot of people come inside and telling me their orders and my co-worker start to fix their orders to brought on their table..

When I fixing the cakes here I hear the bell and I immediately go there and ask for their order but I stunned when I found my boyfriend with other woman, his hand was on the girl waist and the girl hand is also on his waist and they both just smiling to each other, then the girl start to order their foods..then I just back to normal and hide this pain first and I start to list their order and I saw that he also saw me that made his eyes widen and I just told them to wait for their order and I start to fix their orders and a tear start to drop from my eyes and my co-worker say if I'm ok And I just nodded with fake smile because I'm so hurt right now..

Then I brought their foods to their table and I thank them and he suddenly hold my wrist and I just act that me and him no Connection to each other and I remove his hand from my wrist and just apologize to his new girlfriend and I start to walk away from them..

My boss told me to go home because they found me crying and I just obey it and I start to go home..

When I reach the house I start to pack my things in my luggage, when I'm done I start to pull it out from the room..

Then I saw the door open and Reveal him and I just ignore him and I start to pull out my luggage but he stop me and I just look at him...

Mingyu: please let me explain first, it's not what you think, she only my high school friend, only friends tzuyu..

Me: really? Did the friends kissing too? Did the friends holding each other hands and saying I love you to each other? Then tell me, is it friends mingyu? You know what I give my whole trust on you but you waste it all, and for sure you already feel tired on our relationship that's why you cheat on me..then sorry but I want to broke up with you and I don't want to see your face anymore! I will not live to this hell anymore!

Then I harshly remove my hand from him and totally get out from the house, I just keep walking and walking in the road side and I didn't know where I going right now, my phone was out of battery and there's no People around already because it's already late night..

Then I stop and look at the cars that driving in road, and I start to pull my luggage, I don't have anyone and no one will love me, so I just need to do is end my life..and I start to walk in the middle of the road and I stop when I found a car driving fastly towards on me and I just close my eyes and my tears start to drop from my eyes when I felt the car is so near on me, someone pull me back to the road side and I just look who is it, this guy is not familiar to me..

???: What you going to do? You going to kill yourself..

TAEHYUNG POV

Im going back to my condo right now after that I break up with my girlfriend because I found her cheating on me, then I start to get out from my car to go on the building, but my eyes saw someone in the road, that made my eyes widen and I saw a car driving towards on her and I immediately run towards to that girl and pull her away from those..And I start to ask her what she doing to do and she will going to kill herself, but I found her that she start to cry...what happened to this girl?