Winner 🔞

TAETZU

* A/N: the wait is over, I'm sorry to people who waiting for taetzu 18+ one shot, I'm not that too good at making an smuts, but I'll try it just for you guys, I hope you like it hehehe *

TZUYU POV

my artist fixing my hair right now for the night event, it's call a after party here in US, after we are invited into a western artists after party and of course we can't disagree with that..

It's our dream to have a interaction with western artist, that we idolize since before...

My unnies was busy taking pictures here at our lounge before we go there and for sure there's some press outside and I need to be humble hahaha

"Hey unnie, do you that bangtan was at the after party later?" Chaeyoung said..

Then I open my eyes when I heard that..

"Really? I think they are busy for their upcoming projects" Jihyo unnie said..

"I just saw the list, K-pop group bangtan and twice was only at the list" Chaeyoung said .

"That's would be nice, but we still need to avoid them, you know about having a scandal between our groups" jihyo unnie said..

Then chaeyoung nodded who Is wearing an sleeveless long gown and showing her cool tattoos, jyp already allowing her to show her tattoos in public and it's made us happy..

* A/N: still hoping that jype will let chaeyoung show her cool tattoos *

We need to avoid them, because dahyun unnie was dating Jimin oppa, while me..im dating Taehyung oppa since 2019, and we know some of fans are shipping me to him and I saw how army looks so confuse to our status with bangtan oppa...

We can't trow some words in media, because you know it's dangerous and we might broke a friendship..

Specially there's a lot of toxic around the world and it's hard to handle..

"Done" my stylisf said and I thank her while smiling at the mirror..

This is what my hair looks like

This is what I wear, actually I'm the one who choose the dress, I'm getting matured more and I want to show my new side not the innocent tzuyu anymore