Poison Love

NAYKOOK

I've been here since earlier waiting for the old woman to give the poison to me that I buy on her, and finally she is here holding the small bottle of poison and she seat on the chair and me is so excited to get it..

Old: darling, are you sure?

Me: yes madame, I want to take it..

Old: ok..

Then she push the bottle on me and I just grab it and look at it, yes! Jungkook will be mine! That eunha will be so envy on me! Then I pay her now and start to stand up but she say something..

Old: Remember that don't put the whole poison on his drink, he will be so crazy over you and the poison will end when a girl kiss him and it's not you..

Then I just nodded and start to get out from her house and start to get inside to my car with my driver..

Since before I really like him because of his handsome face and his personality that so gold, he is so kind and all girls on our campus was really obsessed on him and we even putting a love letter on his locker and he just smiling when he saw those..even his smile is really make you melt..and eunha was his ex who cheat on him and now she wants to be his girlfriend again but jungkook refuse and jungkook will be mine and not on her..

---------------------------------------------

I already here in campus after what I buy on the old woman last week, and I buy a drink for him and Secretly put the poison on it, whole poison..when I'm done I start to walk towards on him with his friends and I just say hi on them..and they also, he also look at me and I feel so shy..

Me: uhmm I b-buy a drink for you, I h-hope you will drink it..

Jungkook: ohh sure, thanks..

Then I put it on the table and I lastly bow on them and start to walk away and fix my glasses and I saw my friends who didn't know about what I did, they already warn me that don't continue my plan but I don't care, I want him to be mine..

DAHYUN POV

I'm so worried to unnie right now, for sure she really continue that poison and she even looks so happy when she is with jungkook who already poison by her, they sometimes Dating and didn't mind our friendship..and she is so busy with him..

Even jungkook friends is so worried about him and jungkook didn't mind them too..I always saw how eunha so mad towards on nayeon unnie because how they both so sweet here in our campus..

For sure eunha will make a plan that ruined jungkook and nayeon unnie relationship, she is so obsessed to jungkook and she will do everything just to make jungkook hers..like what nayeon unnie did..but I think it's impossible, jungkook was so magnet to nayeon unnie..

I will expect that jungkook and nayeon unnie will something happened to both of them, but we gonna stop it..

That's why we decided to call jungkook friends and they all already here in the secret place, we discussing about nayeon unnie and jungkook relationship....

Jin: why Jungkook being like that? He is not the jungkook we know..

Jihyo: yes you right Jin, and nayeon also, she is not like that..but she really obsessed to jungkook and she will do everything, that's why she buy something from the old woman..

They all confuse what jihyo unnie told them...

Namjoon: old woman?  What do you mean she buy something?

Jihyo: I'm the one who gonna apologize about what unnie did, she buy a poison, a poison love to the old woman and she put it on the drink that unnie brought for him..