Making our Boyfriend Jealous

TAETZU

me, nayeon unnie, Momo unnie, dahyun unnie, Mina unnie, and chaeyoung have a plan, and we really excited to make it..

Our plan is to make our Boyfriends jealous, and Jeongyeon unnie also join us but she won't play with her boyfriend because oppa is a busy man..

We already call our Boyfriends from upstairs to have a game here in the living room, while we want have a night talk here with our own juice and we already saw them walking downstairs and start to seat beside on their own girlfriends and Taehyung is already beside me

Jin: why you all suddenly call us?

Jeongyeon: we decided to have a night talk and you know play..

Heechul: play? In this night jeongyeon.. there's tomorrow, just continue it Tomorrow.. let's go now Momo, I'm sleepy..

Then Momo unnie just look at us and we just nod and they both start to walk away from us, aiish momo unnie can't join us..

Suga: then what kind of game is that?

Nayeon: well it's easy, jeongyeon will ask the girls and me about something and you boys will react on our answers..

Then they all nodded..and I give my glass on Taehyung then jeongyeon unnie start smirking and she start the game..

Jeongyeon: girls show your hands, this game will call a put a finger up..

All: game!

Jeongyeon: ok I will start now...put a finger up if you still know your ex boyfriend name?

Then me and unnies start to raise one finger..

Jeongyeon: put a finger up, if you already move on your Ex Boyfriends

Then we start to put a finger up..

Jeongyeon: put a finger up if you still have your ex boyfriend photos on your phone..

Then I saw on my side that he stop drinking the juice and I slowly put my finger up..

Jeongyeon: put a finger up, if you and your ex is still contacting each other secretly..

Promise I will burst of laugh here right now because of the boys reaction on what the game we doing..

Jeongyeon: put a finger up, if your ex wants to go back on you..

Then I just smirk and put my finger up..

Jeongyeon: lastly put a finger up, if you still love your ex

Then I start to Secretly look at unnies and to their Boyfriends, unnies start to put their last finger up and me too then I secretly look at my boyfriend on just my side..who is glaring on me and the boys is also glaring on their girlfriends and the boys start to stood up and walk away from here and when they already away from us and Already upstairs we burst into a laugh... because we prank our Boyfriends, this is their consequence and this is his consequence when he prank me too, on his birthday that he let his cousin like his girlfriend when they doing a vlog inside of his room with a flirty flirty moves..

Dahyun: I will go upstairs first, for sure he is so mad..

Then we just nodded and the other unnies also, while I start to put the glass on the sink and start to follow them upstairs...

Then I open our door and I start to get inside and lock the door, and walk towards on our bed and seat on it, but he is not here but I saw the bathroom door opening and reveal him with his wet hair..and he also saw me and he just rolled his eyes and walk towards on his chair and start to comb his hair, I just Chuckle on him, yeah we succeed, we made them jealous..

Then I stand up and walk towards on him and seat on his lap and I put my one arm on his shoulder, by the way our position is, he is seating in chair infront of mirror and me is seating by the side, not facing him..and he finally done combing his hair..and he just fix his hair..

Taehyung: are you happy?

I shake my head..then he look at me..while I'm just smiling....

Taehyung: then you are smiling like that after what I hear and what I saw? Is it the game you all girls want huh..

Me: well we all boring that's why we decided to make a game with others too..is it not fun?

Taehyung: yeah, it's not fun Ms. Chou Tzuyu..do you think I will be happy when I hear that you still contacting, have pictures of your ex boyfriend and tell you that he wants to go back on you that you already have me and the heck, you say that you still love him..what is that huh? Are you playing games on me again..

Me: wait wait.. don't get mad, ok I will explain, me and unnies want to prank you all and to make so jealous..

Taehyung: why huh? Why?

Then I start to cross my arm..and look at him..

Me: we did that because when you prank me, Remember that when I visit you on your house to had a party for your birthday and I also have a gift for you but when I go on your room I saw a girl who is Seating on your lap while doing the vlog, then you just ignore my presence that time and when it's time to blow your cake and I'm the one who gonna hold your cake but the girl hold it and it's the one you blow a candle that it's my thing when it's your birthday..then you made me cry then you all prank me because it's your cousin that I think your new girlfriend..

Then he sigh..

Taehyung: you still not move on about it? And it's just prank you know..

Me: yeah, it's a prank but it's made me cry..

Taehyung: well we just tie, you also hurt me when you prank me about that ex boyfriend of yours... wait those answers is true?

Me: of course not, I will not do that to you..

Taehyung: well good....I remember something..

That made me confuse and wrap my one arm on his shoulder..

Me: what?

Taehyung: you told me about that prank I made to you before that made you cry, and it's same as what you did to me, and remember what we did?

That made me confuse and think about what happened before after the prank that he made and that made my eyes widen and slap his shoulder.. until he stand up and already lifting me bridal style and that made my eyes widened.

Me: yah yah! Put me down..

Taehyung: shhh quite they might hear us...

Me: wait Taehyung, their rooms is just beside on us..

Taehyung: don't worry I won't tease you in bed, and have a rules, if you make a noise I will punish you..

I just Chuckle and slap his shoulder and he brought us both inside of the bathroom..aiiish this will be so long night for me...

-- The End --