Mermaid

TAETZU

I finally arrived at my condo to rest after the argument happen to my mom and to my dad on our house, I don't want to go on that house first if still not fine, and for sure mom will call me asking me if where I am..

Well yeah I'm right, my phone is ringing now while I walking here in the hallway of the condominium..

Mom: where are you? I already told you that we have a dinner with your grandparents, but where are you huh?

Me: im here to my condo and told to Grandpa and grandma I can't go there, i just want to rest and continue to argue with dad, I don't care..

Then I hung up the call and I already facing my condo, but my door is slightly open and that made me confuse, I always lock this but someone open this?

Then I start to open it and start to look around at my condo if someone is here, then I grab my gun that inside of my suit and I start to close the door and I start to investigate if someone is here..

Then I hear a drop something on the floor and it's from my kitchen, that made me Secretly walk towards on my kitchen to look if someone is there, and when I reach my kitchen, I breath out first and start to point my gun to that someone and I widen my eyes when I found a girl who eating some my foods in the ref and she also saw me and she stop eating the apple when I point my gun on her, she wearing my oversize Jacket only but still covering her thighs and she didn't wear a slippers and her hair is messy and wet, well she looks fine and not looks like a beggar..then I still pointing my gun on her..

Me: who are you? How did you enter to my condo?

But she didn't answering me and just stunned there...

Me: hey are you not listening? Who are you? And how did you can enter to my condo huh?

Then she slowly close the ref and start to look everywhere then she run away and I just sigh and follow her but I accidentally slide on something that made me drop on the floor and I groan because how I hurt my butt right now and I look at the thing that made me slide and it's the banana and that girl also saw me and she immediately walk towards on me and check something on me..

???: A-are y-you o-ok?

Then I look at her and she looks so worried about me and she offer her hand to me that she still holding the apple and I just look at her hand and just hold it and she pull me to stand up, she going to remove her hand from me to run away but I tightly hold it that made her look at me..

Me: answer my questions..who are you? And how did you can enter to my condo?

???: I-i'm tzuyu..I came from S-sea, I d-didnt know that I'm h-here, s-someone b-brought m-me here..

Me: ok, who?

Tzuyu: a t-tall man, w-wearing b-black s-suit.. h-him

Then she pointing into someone and that made me look who is it and found my friend jimin and he start to walk towards on us..

Jimin: Im sorry tae that I brought her here, my girlfriend dahyun found her in the sea nake and my girlfriend help her but she escape to her and luckily dahyun found her and we decided to brought her here to take a rest..

Me: but why not on your house?

Jimin: my parents will mad on me because they thinking that I brought a girl and not my girlfriend..

Me: ok ok, so since she will stay here?

Jimin: it's your choice tae, and she even looks nice and kind..and you can trust her..by the way her name