Suffer

DAHMIN

Her dad call me on his office because he something to tell me, when I reach his office I just breath out and start to open the door and get inside and bow on him and stand infront of him..

Dad: how's my daughter?

Me: she's totally fine already sir..

Dad: ok jimin..my daughter is always risking just for you and I doesn't want my daughter to get hurt because of you, she's will be the next mafia of our family and she have a lot of important things to do and I want you to go away from her life without telling her

That made me look at him..

Me: but sir, I love your daughter..

Dad: that love will hurt you both, I just being concerned to my daughter, just do that for me..I'm already weak and she only will handle our properties and I don't want that one person will stop her.. Specially you..I will make your life better just to go away from my daughter, I will let you saw her before you go away from here and never show up on her life.. understand? I know you doesn't want me to get mad, you're a good guy but I more care to my own daughter..

Then I just nodded and I start to get out from his office and close his door and I heavenly breath out, I already know this..I know that he will do this to me, but I want her safety but I promise that I will be back on her again, but I know it's too long..she will be the next mafia of her family and she only can handle all of their properties..

I start to walk towards on her room and I open her door and start to get inside and my clothes was already in luggage because of maid who prepare it for me and I just put it outside that she can't see..

I saw her sleeping on her bed and I just smile and walk towards on her and start to caress her face and my tear one by one drop when I looking at her, because it's the last that I will saw her, I will not show up on her anymore..but I try to show up and be with her again..

I know she will hurt when she knows that I already not living here and didn't show up on her life and didn't supporting her, that no one will cuddle, no more hugs, no more kiss, no more sleeping beside each other and no more Holding each other hands..I will miss those so bad, and I lastly kiss her forehead and her lips and I saw that she smile and burried her cheeks on her pillow..I will miss your smile my girl..I will miss our moments together, I will do this for you..I will promise that I will be back on you again..

Then I remove my hands from her face and start to get out from her room and start to wipe my tears and lastly look at her and start to look away and totally get outside from her room..

And I grab my luggage and start to pull it with me..and the bodyguard help me to put it on the tunk of car that her dad give to me and I just take it for his happiness and I start to get inside on the car and start to drive away..from their Mansion and my tears start to drop again.. because just right now I already miss her so bad..

----------------------------------------------

DAHYUN POV

A months past, I already found that jimin already left me and didn't came back on me and I start to hate him, because he promise to me that he will always on my side and taking care of me and didn't stop loving me..but he did..

I will make your life like a hell..

I already crown as the mafia of our family and all of our family properties was on my name already and im the one who gonna manage our all properties, dad was so weak already and we decided to brought him on US to rest..

I'm only one who living on our big mansion with the maids and more bodyguards..

I already found where he is, and my investigator saw him with other girl on the han river smiling and laughing with that girl, and I saw how he blush when they both looking at each other, this investigator give me a video and pictures that's why I saw those pictures..