CEO part 1

TAETZU

Mom needs me and I want to work for us, after dad died because of car accident and mom was trauma about it and she can't work anymore, we are not too wealthy, but our family was perfect but those was ruined when dad died..

It's been 7 months since dad died and mom still can't move on about it, and I'm so sad for mom and also hurt because she only staying to their room holding dad frame or dad favorite clothes

So lucky day because the company I applied was accept me, and I will start to work now, I just kiss mom forehead who still sleeping and I just tell to my cousin to stay with mom now because I need to work and she obey just for us and I'm so lucky to have a cousin like her..

I start to grab some taxi to go at the company, wearing this

My friend dahyun unnie and nayeon unnie help me to applied at that company because that company was finding a secretary for the CEO and looks like I will be the Secretary, feel so freaking nervous right now

My friend dahyun unnie and nayeon unnie help me to applied at that company because that company was finding a secretary for the CEO and looks like I will be the Secretary, feel so freaking nervous right now..and for sure nayeon unnie and dahyun unnie was waiting for me right now..

Finally I already reach the company and I just pay the taxi driver and start to get out from the taxi with my shoulder bag that my dad gift for me..

I start to look at this big luxurious company and I just heavenly Breath out and I start to walk towards at the company, then the guard ask me..

"I'm new applicant sir" I said while smiling and he let me in now, and I just thank him and I start to get inside to walk towards at the faculty that im assign but I felt that I need to take restroom first and I just immediately find the restroom and when I found it I immediately go there and take some pee..

When I'm done, I just wash my hand and start to wipe it by the tissue here and I start to get out from the bathroom while fixing my clothes while walking until I bump into someone that made me drop and I accidentally hit my butt at the floor..

"Ouch!" I said when I drop..

"Oh I'm so sorry, let me help you" someone said and I just look up and found a tall and freaking handsome guy with his black hair and with his gray formal clothes and he offering his hand for me and I just take it and he help me to stand up..

"Are you Ms.?" He said..

"Y-yeah" I said..

"Oh ok, I go now, take care again" he said and start to walk away from here..

Is he also working here? So I always see him, looks like I have another crush, he is tall, he is so freaking handsome, his suit was really Perfect on him, he is like a real anime, and he is really looks a webtoon character, that becomes real human..hayst..

Omo, I'm late now!

I immediately take a elevator to go at the faculty..

When I finally reach the faculty, I immediately bow to people around here and the girl who assist me call me, and I just walk towards on her..