Intention

TAETZU

A/N: I will start putting some taetzu one shot here, it's unfair that only Dahmin and Naykook I posting, just message me if you want some request topics for one shot from me and I will upload it

-------------------------------------------

My bestfriend jimin and jungkook brought me somewhere that I'm busy studying at house for the upcoming examination and I don't want to have a low grades and I love that I have a honors..but this two lazy people keep asking me if I can go with them, they even go here at my apartment just to pull me outside to have fun with them..

I just at the backseat and they both was at the front seat while jungkook is the one is driving..

"You both, we are really going huh? I'm busy studying for examination next week and you both drag me" I said with cross arms..

"You know Taehyung, you must be enjoy your life and forget that study and study and you are a fast learner not same us, and you always rejecting our invitation to you" jimin said.

Then I just breath out..

--------------

We finally reach the place while me I start to get out from the car and they start to brought me inside..

The heck?! This is party club!

"Are you both crazy? This is a party club and we still students" I said while they pulling me inside..

"Yeah we are crazy that's why we gonna let you drink some beer, many students expecting that you are gay because you didn't join this kind of parties" jungkook said..

Then they push me at the couch and they start to order some beers and foods for them...

---

I'm just busy here and didn't mind them who is having fun with girls and my arms and my legs was cross and just looking around..

Then one girl seat beside me holding a wine glass..

"Hey baby boy, you are alone here..come and join me at the dance floor" this slut said..

"I more love to be alone more than to join a dance with you" I said and she just walk out then I rolled my eyes..such a annoying girl..

Then I saw jimin and jungkook getting back here laughing..

"Guys, I want to go home and this place really made me bad mood" I said with irritating voice..

"Tae, you need to drink that you can feel bad mood" jimin said..

"That's true, drink some and for sure you will like it" jungkook said..

Then I just grab it and look at it..

I only drink was wine and only that, but this is beer and let's try..

Then I start to drink it..

Well jungkook is right, this is tasty and Perfect for my taste..

"Well you are right, this is tasty, Perfect for my taste" I said..

"See? You should not focus on your studies, you should focus about what you need just like this having fun with friends and also having a girlfriend" jimin said while looking at his drink..

"Speaking of girlfriend, Irene really didn't stop asking you that be back on her right?" Jungkook said..

Then I drink the beer again..

"Irene..I many times told her that I don't want to get back to her again, mom like her for me but dad doesn't like her for me, and I will follow what my dad wants because it's also what I want, I really doesn't like her..she just too assuming that I will like her like before" I said and drink the tasty beer again..