Secret Affair

(Hi guys, I just want to say first that I will not upload a NAYKOOK one shot story until the "In Love to bad boy" was still not done, I hope you understand Everyone)

DAHMIN

I know it's so wrong to have a Affair to a guy that also part of royal family, that im engage to a prince, but the guy I'm have a Affair was a prince too, and I love him, but my parents engage me to other man and not to him, my wedding was still next year, and I still have a time to be with him before I'm become a crown princess that he can't saw me because of the strict rules for a crown princess..

The royal family told us that we have a dinner to had, so I wear some formal clothes to go in the palace, I'm with my parents right now walking towards to the royal dinning..

The two prince was already here and also the king and queen, also the one I love was there too, and my fiance was there too, then we just seat on the chair, while me is infront of my fiance that beside of my affair, we just need to act that they can't see what our connection to each other..

The dinner was starting now..oh I forgot to tell you the name of my annoying fiance, he is Park Jimin, prince jimin, and the man I love is Eunwoo, Prince Eunwoo, they both just same age but different of personality..

Jimin was have a bad attitude, like loves teasing, bullying, annoying and irritating someone that your bloods will boil because of him, that's why I really hate him..

But right now, he looks different, when our family always doing this dinner, he being rude towards to our parents, just like talking nonsense about going at he club and everywhere that his dad will scold him and he looks doesn't care, but right now is very different, he just silent..

What kind of drink or food he eat that he being like that..aish just nevermind..

King: Everyone listen..

We stop eating our dinner and look at the king..

King: I call all of you to have this dinner because I have something to tell to all that is emergency, it's about the royal wedding

That made me silently gulp, that feel so freaking nervous, while I secretly look at eunwoo who is Secretly looking at me..

King: the court announce that the wedding of Prince Jimin and Princess dahyun will be next year, but it's change.. it's will happen next next month..

That made my eyes widen..

King: princess dahyun parents and us already talk about it, and the letter was already approved at the court and the wedding will be next next month and it's final..

Prince eunwoo: but father, it's the royal family rules that no one can change that..

King: yes I know prince eunwoo, but we don't have a chance, the other royal family in other country wants to see the crown prince and princess..and also it's the thing we want too prince eunwoo..

Then we just nodded on his response, this is will be the hard time for me and for him..the wedding will be next next month, and it's will be our time for each other will be short..and I need to talk to him later after this dinner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner was finally done, and I text him to go to our secret place here in palace, and I already hear his voice that made me turn around and I immediately hug him and he also hug me, and we broke it...

Eunwoo: why you call me? You know it's dangerous for you....

Me: I know, I just want to see you, you know that my wedding will happen next next month and I won't see you anymore, that's why I call you..