Choosing the Perfect One

JIMIN x DAHYUN x EUNWOO

(This story was 6000+ words and it's so long, I hope you will love it thank you!)

DAHYUN POV

Im here in my room still thinking who I going with this night, they both text me that they want to see me and it's the same place and I still can't decide who is from Jimin and Eunwoo..

Jimin told me that he will told something important to me while it's the same what eunwoo told me and I'm still thinking, they already say in the same time 7 pm in namsan tower..

Nayeon: what if they both will confess on you dahyun?

Me: I still don't know unnie, if they both will confess on me, I didn't know what my answer it..

Jihyo: well you right, they both so popular around the world, they also idol but they really want to decide like this..

Sana: so only one hour is remaining that you need to go in namsan tower..you want us to go with you?

Me: no no it's ok, I can do that..

Sana: are you sure?

Me: yup..

Jihyo: ok, go on bathroom and start to change your clothes, and don't forget to wear, cap, mask and scarf ok?

Then I start to nodded, while they all start to walk out from my room then I just sigh and look for my clothes..

After an minutes Changing my clothes, I already done and I just grab my scarf, my cap and also my phone..I wearing a jeans and black jacket that people can't recognize me..

I already say goodbye to unnies and dongsaeng and I start to get inside to the car and start to drive in namsan tower, then my phone suddenly vibrate and I look who is it, and it's eunwoo oppa and jimin oppa, they asking me where I am, and I just breath out and don't answer them..

I start to look around if some people recognize me and I immediately go on the tower, when I already reach the top, I start to look around if where is them..then I finally found eunwoo oppa and he also saw me and I just walk towards on him..

Eunwoo: Finally your here..

Me: oppa, Im busy for tomorrow, can you straightforward on me?

Eunwoo: let's not talk it here..come on

He suddenly grab my hand and pull me but someone grab my other hand and I look who is it, it's jimin oppa, who is wearing a cap and gray scarf that same as mine even his Barret hat was same as mine..

Eunwoo: let go of her..

Jimin: you need to let go of her..

Then I star to look at them and I just sigh and remove my hands from them..

Me: you know what both oppas, I still busy, if you just going to confess on me, I still didn't know who is from the both of you, just prove to me that you really sincere about your feelings for me, and it's only you both going to told me, I will leave now and let you both fight, I don't care..

Then I lastly look at them and walk away from them and I start get inside to the car and drive away before a fans will found me..

I finally reach our dorm and I start to walk in and found them that looks like waiting to me and when they saw me they start to stand up and I just close the door and remove my hat and mask

I start to walk towards on them and seat on the couch they also did what I did..

Nayeon: so, how?