Act Like His Girlfriend

DAHMIN

I'm busy right now inside of our room, busy taking my exam, when someone call me and I just look up who is it, it's our professor..

Me: yes prof?

Prof: Mr. Park Jimin want to talk to you outside..

Then our classmates start to look at me, well they hate me because that jimin always annoying me, we'll all students from this campus knows how I'm close to jimin, I'm a nerd and they really hate me..

Then I just get up on my chair and I start to look at my classmates who is glaring on me and I just look at our prog who signing me to get out to talk to jimin and I just heavenly breath out and start to get out from our classroom..

Then when I already outside and the door is already close, I start to look around but he is not here, I just sigh, for sure he just going to play again, I going to grab the door knob but someone suddenly grab my hand and pull me away and I just look who is it, but this person was wearing a hood and he suddenly slam me on the wall and I saw who is it, it's him and his one hand was already on the side of my head and the other one is he still holding tightly, my eyes widen when he did this to me..

Jimin: good to see you again nerdy..

Me: w-what do you want again?

Jimin: do you think I won't forgot about what you did huh?

I start to think backwards about my sin to him, and yeah I finally remembered, well he trying to pull me away before to join him in the bar but I kick his private part last week that really made him groan and I immediately run away from him that time, well he really didn't stop annoying me and bullying me, that's why my patience start to pull up and show up on him..then he is here infront of me..

Me: t-then what you gonna to do n-now? You going to hurt me like before?

Then he just smirk..

Jimin: no..

That made my eyes widen again..

Jimin: I want you to do something that you can help me, I won't take your life if you will obey me..

Me: why would I listened to you?

Jimin: ok you won't listen to me? Easy..well I'm just son of owner of this school and I can trow you away from here and I can make the girls here from campus hurt you..so choose..

That made me gulp, well I need this school and I need to graduate that I can show to my parents that im so good at studying, and I don't want even the girls here hurt me..

Me: o-ok...

Jimin: good..for sure you knows who is my ex, right?

He say those that he didn't holding my hand right now and his hand on the wall was not there anymore and our face was now like earlier..

Then I just nodded on what he said, well he is popular here and of course his ex girlfriend seulgi, that bitch..

Jimin: you only can do, is be my girlfriend for 9 months..

That made my eyes widen because of what he said..

Me: wait wait, your girlfriend? You must be kidding me..I won't do that, for sure the girls will just hurt me..

Jimin: stupid, do you think if you become my girlfriend they will hurt you? They just going to envy you..and you know what, you just need to act like my girlfriend and Im gonna act your boyfriend...so what's wrong with that?

Me: wait, why I need to be act your girlfriend and you just go back to seulgi?

Jimin: she's annoying and stupid, I don't like her and she keep coming on me an visiting me on our house, so I want her to stop and only reason was you become my girlfriend..for 9 months, if that 9 months done, she will be not here because her parents will brought her outside of the country, so you already free..