Jelly jelly jimin

DAHMIN

we attend the KBS Song Festival 2020 and we also met many idols back stage and also at hallway

But the guards and staff was so strict and we can't met our own partners who also attend the show..aish, I really want to see dahyun because it's been long time since I didn't saw her and I already miss her..

We just preparing for the red carpet while we all are here backstage while our make up artist start to fix our make ups and it's same at other idols who is around us right now and it's kinda loud here because of many talks and the backstage was kinda big and it's making a echo..

Then I start to thank my make up artist and I start to find twice if where are them..

Then I finally spot them wearing this

I saw my girl is looking so sexy that her one leg is showing up and wearing a stockings

But her other members was have a large towel that wrap around their legs..

Then I saw that she smile while looking at someone and I just look who is it and it's eunwoo

Then eunwoo is walking towards to her and they both hug each other and they broke it while smiling to each other and they also talk and talk..

Then eunwoo offer a large towel to her that she can put at her legs and dahyun just take it and wrap it around her..

Then I just cross my arms while they both is already laughing while talking..

Then dahyun just punch slightly eunwoo on his shoulder, looks like they both teasing each other huh..

They both didn't know that I'm here too? And they really do it infront of my eyes?

Your dead later dahyun..

"Hey jimin, are you ok? You looks mad" hobi hyung said and I look at him and look at the two who still not stopping from talking..

Then hobi hyung start to laugh at me..

"Our jiminie is jealous, then why would you go to dahyun and talk with her that you can't feel so jealous here" hobi hyung said..

"Do you think hyung our staff will allow us? Specially that dahyun is my girlfriend and they know about it" I said with irritate voice..

"Well you right"

"Look how they looks so cute and sweet together, they also have a chemistry to each other, do you know that?" Hobi hyung tease and I just glare at him and he just laugh at me..and I look at the two again..

Then twice start to call for the red carpet and they lastly hug each other Remove the towel to there body..

Then start to walk towards at the red carpet and we just look at the big monitor here and look at them..