eunuch

A/N: this story was inspired by one Kdrama that one of my favorite, if you read this you will know what Kdrama is this

Hints: female eunuch

DAHMIN

I met a annoying guy here at the Joseon, and he accidentally push me that I holding for my own food, but that guy just ignore me and didn't apologize at me, that's why I become mad and cal him bastard..

He wearing a expensive hanbok and he looks a rich person, but I don't care, he drop my food and he needs to apologize to me, but after I call him bastard, he only smirk and walk away from my sight earlier..

Right now, my uncle suddenly tell me that they will make me a real man, and it means they will cut something private at me that they can assure that I'm a real man..but I am girl..

But before they pull down my pants, I immediately escape from them and run outside to many people who buying their foods..

I just heard that they calling me but I just run fastly, until I reach a beautiful garden here, then I just stop to breath because since earlier I keep running just to escape from them....

Until I saw one of them finding me and I immediately walk backwards that they can't saw me, but I suddenly bump into someone and it's made us drop from somewhere..

My eyes just close tightly, then I slowly open my eyes to look if where I am..

But when I open my eyes, I found the guy who I call bastard, and our face was just few inches to each other and that made me immediately stand up and it's same as him..

"You!" We both said at the same time...

"What you doing here bastard huh?!" I ask

"What I doing here? All because of you, you didn't look at your way and you bump into me and we both drop in this stupid hole!" This bastard said and he start to kick the hole..

"You know, kicking won't help you to get out from here, and stop that bastard" I said coldly..then he just heavenly breath out....

Then I just look around if there's a side that we can get out from this deep hole..

Until we heard someone saying "pssss"

"Are you calling me?" I ask..

"Why would I call you huh?" This guy said and I just rolled my eyes and it's still someone saying that, and I look at my side slowly and I widen my eyes when I saw a snake..

"AGH!!!" I said and jump into his side and he also saw that snake..

I just hold him tightly because I'm so scared at snake..

"Wtf? You are guy and scared in snake? Weak" this guy said..

"Just sue that snake and stop talking Bastard!" I said in scared tone..

"Aish.." it's only what he said..

Then he start to grab the snake and trow it away from us..

Woah...this guy is amazing..

But he still have fault from me and he still not apologizing..

Then we start to call some help by shouting, until our voice was sounds so tired and we just stop from calling..

Then I think something that he can help me to get out from here....

But before I said that, he say something..

"Try to pull me up while I'm at your back, that I can get out from this hole" this guy said and that made my mouth parted..

"The hell, you? No way..you should help me from getting out from here because I have a lot of works to do, so c'mon help me" I said while holding my waist..