Finally Meeting You Part 2

AFTER 1 YR

DAHYUN POV

me and park Jimin, become more close to each other, and we sharing some problems to each other and about our life, me and him was looks more close to each other than to others, some people said that if jimin was my boyfriend and we just deny it because we are just close friends....

I also showing jimin at my vlogs..

I posted at my social medias to let my tofus suggest a content for my new video and they said they want to have another video with jimin and they will ask some questions to us..

Well it's kinda scared me and feel nervous, but I just didn't mind it..

---------------------

Jimin was already here beside me while I fixing my cam to have a live right now, it was their suggestions..

"Hi guys!"

I said while smiling....

"Let's wait that there's a lot of watching this" I said while jimin was busy at his phone but he still not showing here..

Then I start to look at my tablet that showing my live that I can see the comments..

Ohh they want to see jimin and want him to be with me..

"Chim!" I said..

"Ohh?"

He look up..

"Come here, seat here beside me"

I said while signing him and he start to get up and start to seat beside me, we are seating at the couch while he laid his back at the couch and use his phone again..

"Ohh you all was so many already, should we start my content right now?"

Then I look at the comments they start saying yes.

"Ok, it's already 115k watching my live right now, so ask now some of questions" I said..

Then I let my friends find some questions while I just scrolling at the comment section, how they react right now..

------------

I ask unnie if the question is already prepared and they thumbs up..

"Ok, we already pick some questions that me and jimin will answer, let's start"

Then jimin start to put down his phone at the side but he still laid at the couch..

"First question: what you feel when your achieve your goals" Jihyo unnie said..

Then I Chuckle..

"Everytime I upload some of my videos, I always saying thank you to all tofus who supporting me since at first, well there's no one person will be sad or mad if they achieve their goals, of course we are happy and super happy"

"Second question for jimin: Do you already date someone before?" Jihyo unnie ask again..

Then he just Chuckle..

"Before, I Already told some of my answer about that question to dahyun, and my answer is nope, I didn't date someone before, me and dahyun are same, No Partner since birth" jimin said and we just Chuckle..

We just answering their funny questions and we just can't help but to laugh at them, but the last...

"The last question will be someone will call us" jihyo unnie said and we nodded...

Then the phone start ringing and they answered it for us..

"Hi Kim Dubu and Jimin, I'm A big fan of pretty Yoda and Kim Dubu vlogs, and soon I want to start my own vlog because of you Kim dubu, and I saw how you looks so happy and it's very different when jimin oppa is with you..I want to ask you both..if there's a chance that one of you has a feelings for each other, are you going to admit it to her or him?"