Graduate

DAHMIN

(A/N: I saw that jimin and Taehyung was fully graduate! And Congratulations for the both of them!!! CONGRATULATIONS Taehyung and jimin!!!🥳💜)

JIMIN's POV

I'm on the middle of meeting when my phone ring, and our director stop from discussing and I just stand up and excuse myself first and get out from the meeting room and answer the phone call...

"Yeoboseyo?" I said..

Ohh it's my dubu jagiya, I look at the name of the caller and it's my baby...

"It's me jagiya"

"Oh, why you suddenly call? Is something wrong?" I said...

"No no, I just call because I'm here at big hit parking lot"

That made my eyes widen and what she doing there?

"Wait dubu, what are you doing at the parking lot? For sure you escape again" I said while smiling, because she always doing that if she wants to go somewhere..

"Aniya..I have my manager permission and also my members, do you still have a meeting?" She ask..

"Yeah I'm at the middle of meeting but I excuse because you suddenly call, but it's will end later, and you will wait for me for long hours jagi" I said worriedly....

"It's ok, I love to be alone first and no one will tease me right now" she said and we both just Chuckle..

"Ok, I will hung up now, they need me inside, bye jagiya" I Said

"GoodLuck, bye jagiya" she said and that made me smile and hung up the call now, then get inside to the meeting room and seat at the chair beside of hobi hyung..

"Who's that?" He whispered..

Then I just look at him and give him a smile, then he just pinch my waist and we both silently Chuckle, he already know who I talking about by only smile...

He literally DAHMIN president HAHAHAHH

you asking where I found that kind of dahmin name, it's from our fans who keep shipping me with dahyun since before, and the other members was ship to other twice members..

Even the views was insane because it's really reach million and thousand views, it's the one that really made us shock when we watch it when we have some enough time..

------------------------------------------

Our schedule was finally done, I just grab my back pack, and I wear my cap and mask and I immediately bids my goodbye to others and I will let hobi hyung explain, I already told him and I don't want dubu wait for me for too long for sure she will get bored..

"Yah! Jimin where are you going?!" Namjoon hyung shout..

"Hobi hyung will tell you! Goodbye!" I said and run away now..

I immediately run to fire exit to the parking lot and I call her to know if where is she, I just keep looking around if where's her car..

Then she finally answered..

"Where are you?" I ask while looking around...

"I already spot you, look at your right side, I will tell to driver to turn on the car front lights" she said and I just look at my right side and I already found it, then I hung up the call now, I start to walk towards to the car and someone open the door and it's her manager, I just get inside and close the door..

"Where are we going?" I ask her..

"To your apartment" she said and that made me look at her..

"Why?" I ask and Remove my cap..