Secretly Arrange Marriage

DAHMIN

(Hi guys, to All who requesting something NAYKOOK story, I will do that very soon, it's already prepared and I just completing it and very soon I will upload it and I will update you all, thank you!)

My boyfriend told me that he wants us to have a date, so I just wear some jeans and oversize shirt and I made my hair into ponytail and I grab my shoulder bag, and I start to say goodbye to mom and she just kiss me on my cheeks and I start to get out from our house and get inside to the car and I start to drive to the place that my boyfriend telling me....

When I reach it, I start to get out from my car and I start to grab my phone and call him, then he finally answered it.

Me: where are you? Im already here..

Jimin: look at your side..

Then I look at my side but no one jimin there..

Me: are you pranking me?

Jimin: no, turn around..

Then I just sigh and turn around and finally I saw him and I Jung hung up the call and he just smile and kiss my forehead and hold my hand..why he acting weird Right Now?

Me: by the way, why we need to date, it's not our anniversary or monthsary..

Jimin: I just want to see you, is something wrong with that?

Me: nothing, It's just, like..ugh nevermind!

Then he just Chuckle and we start to walk around here in this beautiful park while holding each other hand here, it's night time and there's a lot of couples here, until I stop and he look at me with smile

Because I remember something that made me stop..

Me: why you didn't told me that it's Valentine's right now?

Jimin: see? You already know, happy Valentine's..

Then I just smile and peck his lips and say it back to him and he just smile widely and we start to walk and walk here...

Me: by the way, how's your dad now?

Jimin: he start being fine after the operation..

Me: is he didn't request something on you again? Like what happened before..

Something bad Happened before, that his dad request on him that marry someone girl and not me because I'm poor but I already working in big company, but he still choose me more than to the girl that he going to marry..

Jimin: he didn't..

Me: hayst that's a good news..

Then we start to seat in the grass here to look at the beautiful view here..while I put my head on his shoulder while our hands is still intertwined..

Me: you know before, when we both is in college, some students really admire you, when I always saw you with my friends I felt nothing, then there's my friends teasing me that at the end I will be your girlfriend and have a family with you, for long school year that we both always had a projects together, the feelings start to form and its become love, and remember when I confess on you?

Jimin: yeah..

Me: it's raining that time and I start to confess on you that time when you think that I hurt you because you think that I choose eunwoo over you, and also....

Jimin: anddd?

Me: yah stop teasing me..

Jimin: then we share a kiss, your first kiss that I stole..