BFF

TAETZU

I finally reach our house, I just get inside to my room and flop there and grab my phone and looks for some chats in our Group chat..

I just Chuckle when I found then teasing each other in our GC, Jimin and Jungkook really loves teasing Nayeon unnie and Dahyun unnie, about their crushes that I know who is it, nayeon unnie crush was jungkook and dahyun unnie crush is jimin, even jihyo unnie and namjoon knows about that, but nayeon unnie and dahyun unnie is good at hiding their feelings for them..

Same as me..

                          BANGTWICE🖤

nayeon: Yah! Stop teasing me you bitch!

Jungkook: just tell us who is your crush, it's my dare earlier but you didn't answer me

Jimin: that's right, and you also dahyun, tell us!

Dahyun: shut up shorty!

Jin: boys stop teasing them, girls was different when they get mad, ok?

Then they just said ok..

Jihyo: hey tzuyu! Stop seen here, talk!

I just Chuckle on them, I start to press the video call, the first one answer it, was Jeongyeon unnie, next is jihyo unnie and the other's too..

"Yah! Tzuyu! Why you so early to go home, I said that we gonna go at mall" jihyo unnie said through video call and I just saw a pouty looks of her..

"Unnie I'm tired, you know" I said while smiling..

"Tsk! Tired of what? Wait, answer my PM now" jihyo unnie said and I just go at Jihyo unnie chat..

                          JIHYO unnie😘
                            Active now
Jihyo: is it because about what you saw?

I just breath out, I have no choice to say it to unnie, I know she will hide it, she only knows my secret..

Me: yes unnie

Then she seen now and she react sad at my reply..

Jihyo: why don't you try to find other guy and not him, you already knows that only friendship he can give to you, and we all know that he really likes yoona, please tzuyu stop hurting yourself, I'm so hurt when I saw you being like this

There's something happened at school earlier, that he promised to me that we have some hang outs because it's been long time since we didn't hang out because of his parents schedules with him, I wait at him outside of the campus for 2 hours, I keep calling him and texting him but he doesn't Answering all of those, but when I get home, he just keep apologizing at me..

                             Dude😜🤟
                            Active now

Dude: bro, I'm so sorry! I'm so late answering your calls and texts, but tomorrow I promise I will have some hang outs with you, yoona just need someone earlier, that's why I forgot about you, I'm very sorry Yoda

I know I can't compete the talent, the visual, and the Beautiful personality of yoona, yoona was kind of girl that all boys was dream girl, she was really pretty, she is so kind and she really loves helping someone, she is like a angel that drop here at the world..

My BFF was really like her and I know that, the way he always saw her, the way he smile when she is facing him, is so obvious that he really have feelings for her..