Regret

(A/N: it was twice cb day and I really focus on it first and one story that I i will upload this day and next day will be naykook story, I can't upload taetzu story because I already upload my latest taetzu story)

DAHMIN

DAHYUN POV

"Dahyun-ah why are you crying? And you looks so nervous, why?" Jimin ask while facing me and holding my hand..

Im crying infront of him and being nervous infront of him because something happened that I will confess on him and my members already know about this and I hope his members already know about this, my unnies told me that told him about the news

We are idols and we didn't know how to control this but we are mature enough to think like this..

"Tell me, what's wrong?"

"J-jimin i-i have a n-news for you" I said while my tears didn't stop from dropping..

"Ok, what is it? Please dahyun-ah stop crying now, you making me so nervous"

"You know that something happened on us right?"

Then he nodded....by the way we are here inside of our dressing room while my members and his members was not inside and only me and him was here, it was time for the photoshoot of our groups

"J-jimin-ah.....i-i'm...I'm p-pregnant" I said and look at him with my teary eyes and I saw how his mouth parted and how he looks so shock right now..

"D-Dahyun"

"I'm pregnant jimin for two weeks, my manager brought me in hospital to check my condition, and the doctor found out that im two weeks pregnant" I said while tearing up and holding my tummy

"But dahyun, I wear a protection that time, how"

"Are you telling me that you don't believe that you are the father of this child?" I said while looking at me..

"It's not what I mean dahyun, but....we are idols..."

"What are you saying right now? You going to let me kill this child?"

"No no...but dahyun, i-i'm not ready"

"You are not ready for what?"

"I'm not ready to be a father, I still have a many goals in life and our relationship was two years and having a baby is still not coming in my mind, I'm sorry dahyun" jimin said and start to walk away from here and it's made me stunned at my place and my tears burst down and I fall on the couch because of what I just heard from him...

I didn't expect that he will do this, I didn't know that he just going to put on trash our strong relationship..

"Dahyun!" I heard my members and they run to me..

"What happened? We saw jimin walking fastly away from here and tearing up, what happened?"

"H-he..." I said and jeongyeon unnie hug me while seating beside me...

"Don't tell us that...."

"Where's jimin? Call him! I will cut his neck!" Nayeon unnie said..

"Wait wait, what happened here?" I heard namjoon oppa saying something and we broke the hug and his members come towards here..

"Why is she crying? What happened? And why you finding jimin?" Hobi oppa said...

"Why don't you try jimin huh? Oh you all didn't know that dahyun was pregnant and jimin was the father and jimin can't accept it and just left dahyun alone here!" Nayeon unnie said who is now tearing up and I saw how his members become so shock....