Stranded

TAETZU

TZUYU POV

So unclucky, how I can go back this to my destination?! I already stranded to this island that look like a no people around..aiish..

After what happened on our cruise ship that suddenly burn..hayst..how I go back this now..even my clothes my phone my wallet my cards is not with me, only my ruined dress..aiish..

I just walk and walk to find a fresh fruits that I can eat..I even get inside to this Forrest that really looks dangerous.. it's my first time to get inside to like this Forrest..a birds and sounds of snake I hear that literally scared me and trembling me..

Until I hear something that made me hide on the big stone and looks what kind of creatures is that..I literally nervous and scared now..I doesn't want to die to this kind of situation.. please someone help me...I slowly looks who is that creatures..a guy? He looks familiar..did I already saw him before? Because he really familiar...

I just go out on the stone and just act that I also finding something..until

Guy: ohh..hey!

That made me stop on my track and look at him while he walk towards on me..

Guy: you also stranded here? After the cruise ship big problem..

Me: uhmm y-yeah..

Guy: lucky..I also stranded here after that nig problem, you are?

Me: uhmm Chou tzuyu..and you?

Guy: I'm Kim Taehyung..BTS Taehyung..

That literally made me shock but I didn't show it, that's why he looks very familiar because he is that guy..I accidentally met on backstage..looks like he didn't recognize me..

Taehyung: you also finding a fresh fruits?

Me: uhm yeah..

Taehyung: same.. let's find a fruit..

I just nod on him and he start to walk while I just follow him..while we starting to find a fruits, we found a banana here and also mangos..that my favorite fruits..while I ripped a small thing on my dress and put the fruits there..that I can easily to hold it..

After an hour we finally done finding a fresh fruits..we already here watching the Beautiful view..while eating our fruits we also talking about our own life's, well when he is on TV he looks like silent only but when you met him, he very talkative guy..and he is more handsome that ever..his looks on TV is just like a little thing but in person he literally kill you because how breathtaking his visual is, he looks like the anime I always watch, he looks like a anime and also a prince..no worries that many fan girls is really obsessed on him..

----------------------

We become more to each other we stay here for 4 days already, and still no cruise ships or boat Saving us here, well I already enjoying myself with him here..lucky that we found a luggage that full of clothes of men and woman..that we can change our clothes..

We also found a falls here that literally Beautiful..we also put a wounds and cut a bananas leafs that will be our mat.. it's look like a simple house..only in wounds and only with leafs..

I excuse myself first on him because I going to swim on the falls, he just nod on me while I brought my clothes too on me, that I can change..and I just take care of myself to go down..well we did our simple cottage on top..also have a stairs going on the falls that I can swim..

I put down my clothes on the side and I just pull down my hair and smile when I look at the falls..I want to dive to this Beautiful falls that it's my first time to see..I dive on the water..and start to swim and stand while I brush my face and my hair too, I just Chuckle because it's really feel good..I just smile widely and swim again..when I'm done, I remember him that made me turn around and look up to him who is busy looking everywhere..