First meet

DAHMIN

I'm so freaking nervous because dahyun's parents invite me to their family dinner and dahyun also told me that her older brother is already back and waiting for us..

That's why I wear a nice clothes, while me I already inside of the car and Waiting for dahyun to get out from twice dorm and I just holding my both hands because of being freaking nervous..

Dahyun just mentioned that all her admirers who coming to their house before was really scared to myung-soo(DAHYUN's older brother)  even her brother was younger than me by one year gap, I still feel goosebumps....

Because I didn't know what dahyun's brother will react about me, then the car door start to open and reveal dahyun who is getting inside and immediately close the door and she start to remove her cap and mask and look at me and found me trembling because of nervous..

Then she laugh..

"What is funny huh?" I said..

"Why you looks so scared? You just gonna meet my parents and my older brother" dahyun said while putting her bag at the middle seat .

"You know that it's my first time to meet your brother and I felt so nervous dahyun" I said and she start to hold my hand and intertwined our fingers..

"Oppa was so nice and for sure he will accept you, I accept you as my boyfriend and oppa support me about that, and you don't need to worry about it ok?" Dahyun said and I just nodded..

AFTER 40 minutes

Dahyun said that we already reach her parents home and I just nodded and we start to wear our cap and mask and start to get out from the car..

Then dahyun start to open the door and we start to get inside and I already saw her parents who is walking towards here and I just bow to them with respect and dahyun start to hug her parents..

"Where's oppa?" Dahyun ask..

"He still on his room upstairs but later he will get here and lucky that you both was here and your oppa really miss you, and yeah..your oppa girlfriend was here too" her eomma said and that made dahyun smile widely..

We already seating at the couch while dahyun and her mom was talking and me and her dad was talking too..

"Oppa!!"

Dahyun shout and she star to get up an run towards to her brother and we start to stand up..

Then they both start to go here with myung-soo girlfriend..

"Omo..is that Jimin?" Myung-soo girlfriend said..

Then I just nodded..

"Oh my God! I'm your big fan jimin!" His girlfriend said..

"So you are Jimin, my sister Boyfriend" myung-soo said..

"Y-yes I am"

"Oppa stop scaring jimin, jimin was older than you and stop scaring him" dahyun said..

"Oh he is scared on me?" He said..

"Oh no no, I'm not scared..I just felt nervous since earlier because it's our first met, that's why" I said..

"That's good to hear" myung-soo said again

All of us was already seating at the chair and eating a dinner while my jacket was already hang at the chair..while dahyun was beside me and myung-soo was infront of me and their parents was at the end of the table..

While myung-soo didn't stop asking me about myself and I just explaining him about my personality and dahyun also join me..

"How many months before you and dahyun become couple?" Myung-soo ask again.

"I court her for 4 months and I still can handle to contact her even our schedules was hectic" I said..

"My sister was kinda naughty sometimes, all things she wants we always give to her, and I hoping that you also doing that to her and not hurting her, dahyun is right about what she tell you about me when her admirers going here, im so strict towards to boys who is with dahyun and looks like you pass my questions for you, and I'm so glad that I saw how much you love my sister and Continue doing that because I saw how much you both like each other" myung-soo said..

He is more looks like older than me when he saying those and I only can do was nodded with a smile and hold dahyun's hand and we both look at each other..

The dinner was finally done and myung-soo girlfriend was beside me and keep asking me about my career and dahyun was beside myung-soo who is talking to each other..

Then myung-soo girlfriend name was Hannah..

"All bangtan members already have a girlfriend?" Hannah ask..

"Uhmm Jin hyung and Suga hyung doesn't have a girlfriend for now" I said..

"You know I become a army since 2016, and I really loves bangtan songs Specially the fire and idol, I really love that song, I always listening to those song when I'm so tired and I want to refresh up myself, and yeah my bias is you and bias wrecker was Taehyung" Hannah said..

"Oh thank you for making me as your bias haha" I said and we both Chuckle..

--------------------------------------------

I already laying on dahyun's bed and wearing my shorts and white shirt that I brought because I will spend my night here and tomorrow, we both will get back to work....

I just reading at dahyun's journal and her hand written was so cute just like her..

And I just found her start to laid at top of me..

"Why?" I ask while looking at her journal..

"I want to hug you, because you have a lot of attention with Hannah earlier" dahyun said and that made me look at her and she is pouting and that made me chuckle and put down her journal at the desk..then I start to pull her chin to look at me..

"Is my dubu jealous?"

"Aniya, Hannah was girlfriend of oppa and I won't jealous about her, even she is more prettier than me" dahyun said while pouting....

She is jealous..

"Well Hannah is pretty, but you are more and more beautiful in my eyes and to all once eyes" I said that I assuring her and I saw that her cheeks turn red like tomato, such a cutie...

And she start to burried her face at my chest and that made me chuckle on her cuteness..and just hug her while she still top of me..

Then I open my eyes and I start to laid her at the bed and face her while my face was top of her and I saw that her eyes grew bigger..

"Want my attention? Then I will give it to you"

"Yah jimin-ah, we are here at my parents house not on your apartment" she said that after she slap my shoulder....

"It's more good that Hannah can hear how much I love you" I said and lean on her..

Then she push my shoulder and I look at her who is looking at my lips and look at my eyes..

"B-but, I'm not ready to get birth" dahyun said and that made me chuckle a little....

"Baby, we already did this and I didn't make your pregnant, because from now on I won't wear protection"

I said and smash my lips at her pretty lips and she didn't hesitate to kiss me back

~ the end ~