hide the pain

TAETZU

I've done putting the clothes to my Son..he is my son and I'm the one who taking care of him and with my other unnies, but they sometimes visiting me here in my house to play with Hyunjin.. he is Kim Hyunjin, I know I'm still not married woman but I let my son take his surname even he already live us, after the car accident Happened on him, that really made him die and burn because of the fire..

I'm still not move on what happened on him, but I'm trying for our son, that he Early to left, even his parents fade away from us and my parents was go back on Taiwan to take care of our company.. that's why me and Hyunjin is only living here..

Hyunjin was 5 yrs old boy that he really looks like his dad, and he really loves toys that's why I will brought him in the mall with nayeon unnie and dahyun unnie, they both have no schedules right now so they will join me..

I already wearing my jeans and sweater, and grab my shoulder bag and make my hair into ponytail and we start to get out from the house and start to get inside to my car and start driving while Hyunjin is on the back seat seating on dahyun unnie lap and nayeon unnie is beside me..

Nayeon: Hyunjin is really looks so excited tzuyu..

Me: so much unnie, I showering him for long time in bathroom because I can't brush him.. because of being excited..

Then unnie Chuckle, after an minutes we finally arrived at the mall, and we start to get out from my car and dahyun unnie decided to lift Hyunjin on her arms and I Just give her a permission and we start going inside of the mall to buy a new toys for him..

We buy a lot of his toys that his favorites and we also eat our lunch and we just guiding Hyunjin who didn't stop running around..and I'm so happy when I saw how happy my son, even he didn't met his dad..

Then my phone suddenly ring and I just grab it and show up Sana unnie name and I just answered it..

Me: why Sana unnie?

Sana: sorry for disturbance tzuyu, can you g here in the hotel? And buy a new dress for me, I will attend a meeting right now.. please..

Me: you have a lot of pretty dress unnie..

Sana: but those I already wear And I Don't want the CEO will disappoint..

Me: ohh you already gonna met the CEO?

Sana: yes tzuyu that's why all the employees is so panicking right now, some gossip I hear that he is a scary when it comes into work and he doesn't want a messy company..

Me: ohh, ok I will buy your new dress..

Sana: thank you tzuyu!

Then she hung up now and I just told to dahyun unnie and Sana unnie that we gonna go on dress store and I told them the reason and they start to join me with my son who holding his toy car..

We finally done buying the dress that perfect for Sana unnie, and we already here inside of my car driving towards on the hotel that unnie working into, that hotel is unfamiliar to me..

Then Hyunjin is already sleeping beside of nayeon unnie and we finally reach the hotel and lucky that Boyfriend of nayeon unnie is waiting on us outside and we just walk towards on him and he also saw us and saw nayeon unnie lifting sleeping Hyunjin..then he told to her that he will lift Hyunjin and unnie just give Hyunjin on him..

Jungkook: Sana told me to that you will just go on her room..

Me: oh ok thank you..

Jungkook: by the way, we also received a room for you, and also to dahyun and to my girlfriend..