Arrange Marriage

DAHMIN

"WHAT?!!"

I shout and stand up when I heard about what my parents told me, that was really made me so shock and mad because of what kind of news they told me and I'm just here beside of my sister name Jennie Kim and who also looks shock when she heard it

"Dahyun lower your voice, just let your dad Continue what he telling you" mom said..

"Mom, I'm still not in right age to have a marriage like that and really? On my enemy? That I really hate?!" I said while standing....

"Mom, dahyun is still young and what if I'm just the one who going to marry" Jennie unnie said...

"No Jennie, it's dahyun, you are the heiress of our family and dahyun will be follow you and she need to learn more about this" Dad said..

"But I don't like him dad!"

"You will dahyun!" Dad shout..

"Just agree with this, this is for your future and for our company and for their company, it's only way that we found that will save to our both companies, and I know you really love to be an president to our company, it's will happen if you will Marry jimin"

Then I just stump and walk away from them and walk upstairs to my room and they keep calling my name but I didn't mind them and I just barg close my door and flop on my bed and hug my pillow and start to tear up..

Why they always doing this to me, I think that they love me and why they doing this and they know how much I really hate that jimin

He really annoy me and he really made me boils my bloods, while I'm only looking at him it's already boilings my blood..

JIMIN POV

"No way mom and dad" I said that I stop from eating when they said the news for me..

"Yes son, you will marry her soon"

"Why me? And why Kai? And Kai likes Jennie right? It's dahyun sister and they just going to marry each other, not me with that dahyun, she's annoying"

"In this kind of marriage jimin, you and dahyun can be more fine to each other that you both won't hate each other anymore and bring back the childhood of the both of you, and this marriage was just not only for that, it's also for our company, dahyun wants to be president and you want to be the next CEO of our company, right? If you did that for us and you agree with this, you will be assigned as the CEO of JJ company" dad said and I just put down my spoon and look at him..

"My answer will be still NO" I said and get up from my chair and walk away from them and get out from the house and I told to guard to give my car key and I want to have some drink first because they making me stressful by this kind of decision making..

Then my car was already outside and I start to grab my key from the guard and I get in and start to drive fastly away from the mansion and just go in the club first..

Then I grab my phone and call my Bestfriend Taehyung..

"Yow bro" Taehyung said..

"Bro, come to the club and I want to have some drink" I said while driving..

"For sure you have a problem again, can you tell me?"

"I just going to tell you later and just go there now" I said and hung up the call now and I drive fastly..

- at the club -

I park my car outside and I start to get out and give my car key to the guard that was assigned to me and I start to get inside and I ask if where's Taehyung and they said he is already on the seat and I walk towards there and seat on the couch infront of him and take his drink and drink it..