One of The Boys

DAHMIN

the class was finally done and I can rest now to our dorm, hayst..

There's a lot of happen at school this day and I really want to rest because this day was really made me so stress.. there's a guy students keep giving me a love letters this day and I really don't want that, and they really annoying me and those love letters, I just trow at trash bin because it's annoy me so much..

I finally reach our dorm and I just put my shoes at the side, until someone clung on my arm and I look who is it, it's hoseok..

Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you, in our dorm, I'm only the girl is living and with the seven annoying guy friends..

Hoseok: I heard that you get a love letters from admirers, so where is it?

Then I just give him a death glare and clung my arm on his neck that made him bend down..

Me: you know what, stop teasing me, ok? I doesn't like those and I trow it all at trash bin, it's annoy me so much..

Then I just grab my cap that on my head and smack it on his head and Finally I let go of him, then I start to get inside to my room..to change into a comfy clothes, like this

Then I start to get out from my room wearing my headphones, I just want to listen to some cool song and I start to seat at the couch and start to play the online games at my phone

I just keep playing for a minutes, until it's lag, then I saw the wifi signal was off..

Me: YAH! TURN ON THE WIFI!

Then someone get out from the room and it's the another annoying guy friend suga..

Suga: I turn off the wifi, because it's turn on since last week and you only using it dahyun..

Me: aiish, I playing online games, and I promise I will turn off it if I didn't use..

Suga: no, means no dahyun..

Me: aish, please dude, turn on the wifi..

Jin: why there's no signal? Who turn off the wifi?

Then I just saw him starting walking downstairs and walk towards here holding his laptop..then the others I also saw start walking towards here with their own gadgets..

Jin: don't tell me suga you turn off the wifi..

Suga: yes I did, since last week it's turn off and you all not everyday and whole day using Wifi, so I turn off it and just later, you can do what you want..

Then I just Remove my headphone and trow at the side and cross my arm and put my feet at the table..

Jimin: hey dahyun..

Me: what?!

Jimin: I heard that

Me: aish don't Continue what you gonna said, and I already know what is it, ok, I really hate that someone giving a love letters to me and I saw my locker with full of love letters, so I start to annoy and trow at the trash bin..