Big Secret Revelation

NAYKOOK

I already inside of our company car because I need to go somewhere, and I want to visit someone special to my heart..

But I still remember what just jyp and band pd told me, infront of my members..

Flashback:

Jyp and bangpd call us from the meeting room that's why we got there and when we get inside we start to bow to them and seat at the chair..

"This is not about bangtan work, this is all about you, jungkook" bang pd said and they all look at me and I look at them..

"About me?"

"Yes jungkook, about your big secret" jyp said and that made my breath hitch..

My secret, but how did they know? Only my members and my girlfriend members knows about this..

"S-secret? I don't have a secret PD-nim" I said and fakely Chuckle..

"Jungkook..just tell us the truth, because your parents and nayeon parents already told us everything, and you know we can't hide it from the media" jyp said..

I just look at them, and my parents and noona parents already tell the truth, and I don't have a choice to tell them the truth..

"Yes that's true PD-nim, we hide it for you and for bang pd, because me and others knows that you will broke us apart when you know that big mistake, there's nothing wrong to love right? All people can do that without someone permission if you already in right age to have a love life and have a family with the girl you love" I said..

"We know what you felt jungkook..but do you think, it's also will help you if you and nayeon still hide it from the media? No jungkook..it's just make hard for the both of you and for people around to you both" bang-pd said..

"That child was already 1 yr old and you both hide it from the fans for one year, think jungkook that if that big secret was still not reveal, it's will getting hard for you and for nayeon" jyp said..

"But he still one year old PD-nim, I don't want our child will take some hates and bash just because of this plan" I said while looking at them.

"You are right jungkook, he is one year old, and we telling this to reveal in early time that your child and nayeon child was still in that age.. you don't need to worry about the fans, for sure many fans will support you and nayeon for that, and we are in charge for the antis around" bang-pd said..

"They are right kook, you need to reveal it to whole world in early time, and before you decide, talk to nayeon personally and in nice way that she will understand, we all know it's will hard for her" Namjoon hyung said and I look at them and I saw how they being agree with that..

End of flashback:

I finally reach our secret house where's me, my parents, her parents, nayeon and our child was living..

Then I start to get inside at the house Secretly that no one will saw me because I wearing a casual clothes that not looks like an idol

Then I start to close the door..

"Oh you already here, how's work?" Mom said..then I start to Remove my cap and my mask to put it at the hang..

"Mom, I already know what you did and Specially her parents and to dad, about what you reveal to bang pd and jyp" I said while looking at them..and they start to become silent..

"Son, we are just so worried about you, nayeon and to your child.. that's why we did that, it's so hard to hide to all and for sure it's hard for you to escaping and disguising just to visit your son and it's same as nayeon" Mom said..