Be a Actress

TAETZU

I already packing some my things here inside of our room, jyp told me that I need to prepare because for the shooting for my being a leading lady in one Kdrama, that all once want for me and now jyp approve about it, well I'm not the only member will be the cast of that drama, I'm with dahyun unnie..

For sure she also packing her things for the drama, and my flight will be later 1 am and it's already 7 pm, it's will shoot in China, I didn't know why, but I have a chance to see mom and dad in Taiwan..and also visit the grave of baby Gucci that I really miss sooo much..

The door open and reveal my boyfriend, I'm staying with him since last day to say about the shooting and he approved about it, then he just seat on the bed while I still putting my other things in luggage..

Taehyung: you really going?

Me: yes, is there's something problem with that?

Taehyung: yeah..

That made me stop fixing my things and I put my both hands on my waist and turn around to face him with raising one eyebrow..

Me: I think that you already approved about it..

Taehyung: yeah I already approved about it, but to your leading man, no..

Me: here we go again..

Taehyung: I'm your Boyfriend for 2 yrs and I'm have a rights to jealous..

Me: it's just acting oppa, and it's good that he also my friend, and what's wrong with that..

I walk towards on him and brush his hair....

Taehyung: ok..I will go with you in China..

That made my eyes widen and I look at him with eyes widen..

Me: w-what?

Taehyung: I said I will go with you, and I will contact my manager to book a flight, and Tomorrow we both will go there and of course with dahyun, if there's possible for sure jimin will go with us, well he won't allow dahyun too..

Me: oppa, think about your hectic schedules and about the fans..and for sure you have a lot of meetings that you will had for that whole month..

Taehyung: I can move it forward, so I can still with you....

Then he pull me to seat on his lap, and of course I won't refuse on it, it's his habit already..and he just hug my tiny waist while my one arm was wrap around his shoulder..

I just pout because of he really didn't allow me to be alone in China, I even with dahyun unnie, that looks like with jimin oppa too..jimin oppa was so strict towards on her same as this guy..

Taehyung: why are you pouting? You don't like that I will be with you in that 2 months?

Me: of course I want to, but I just thinking about your career..

Taehyung: don't worry about my career, it's good that I will be with you in China so we can visit your parents and also baby Gucci it's been a long time since I didn't visit your parents because of pandemic..

Me: for sure when they found out that you go with me that you have a lot of schedules, they will scold you..

I just pinch his cheeks..

Taehyung: I know, and I will take those just be with you

He smile widely that made me rolled my eyes..

Me: tsk, you are jealous to my leading man, but when you acting with go Ara unnie in hwarang I didn't jealous, even she touching you and laughing with you