leave or stay

DAHMIN

since we start this arrangement of Marriage, he becomes cold and doesn't talking with me, he is my bestfriend and I truly love him but he can't love me back..

I already confess at him since before but he only tell me that only friendship he can give to me, I always cooking for our breakfast, lunch and dinner and he always refusing those..

I know I'm the reason why he being like that, because I ruined his serious relationship with seulgi, that he really needs to obey his parents about this, and of course me I can't disobey my parents because this is for our company..

My friends, Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie, Jihyo unnie, and Tzuyu sometimes visiting me if they have no works..

They always asking me about me and jimin inside of the house and I just tell a lie that we are so close and we also watching movies together..

Then they looks so convince about it, lucky that I'm good at hiding and pains..

It's our first anniversary together that's why I prepare a dinner for us, and I just wear a nice dress and I cook his favorite foods and for sure he will like this and he will talk to me now.. because I really miss his teases and when we always laughing together, that he will ask me if I'm ok and if he knows that I'm not ok he will comfort me and say some good advice to me and making me so happy even I'm sad, and he only can do that to me..but he can make me cry and sad too..

Then I just look at my watch, it's already time that he got home and for sure he is already driving here..

I wait for one hour but he still not coming home and I received a call from Sana unnie and I just answered it..

"Yes unnie?"

"You lie to us dahyun"

"Huh?"

"I'm with Jin right now, we had a stop over at convenience store near to park's company, and I saw jimin and seulgi together here and holding each other hands..it's your one year anniversary with him dahyun, you lie to us that you both was so fine but what is this dahyun? He cheating on you!" Sana unnie said and that made me tear up..

"Dahyun..can you tell me the truth? After the wedding, jimin and you are truly talking to each other? Or he being cold and ignoring you" Sana unnie said..

"Come here and you will know the truth and confront this seulgi before i did a big scene here right now dahyun, lucky that Jin was stopping me, come here right now dahyun" Sana unnie lastly said and hung up the call and I just wipe my tears and get up from my chair and grab my car key and go at my car and drive away from house and go at the address that unnie send to me..

And I stop my car near at the place where jimin and seulgi is..

Then I call Sana unnie and she answered it..

"I-i'm already here unnie" I said..

"Ok, Jin will tell to jimin to got home and for sure jimin will obey him, and you can talk with seulgi" Sana unnie said and I just said ok..

Then I just saw that Jin oppa start to get out from the car and walk inside of the convenience store and I already saw that seulgi and jimin saw him and Jin oppa start saying something to jimin and jimin just lastly look at her and she just nodded and he start to get up and let go of her hand and get out from the convenience store and get inside to his car and drive away..

Then I start to get out from my car and get inside at the convenience store..

Then I start to seat infront of her and she look up and saw me and that made her eyes widen..