Sexy Outfit

DAHMIN

you really meet with your ex girlfriend huh, then let's see, I start to grab my phone and I start to call my ex boyfriend eunwoo and he finally answered it..

"Where are you?" I ask..

"Oh, I'm at my house, why?"

"Let's have some coffee, I'm so bored and it's been so long time since we both didn't see each other, is it ok?" I said while looking at jimin who is at the kitchen..

"Oh sure, where do you want? And it's my treat" eunwoo said..

"That's good, I have no enough money and it's your treat, ok I will text you the address and I will go there and wait for you" I said and eunwoo said..

"Ok, see you later"

Then I hung up the call now and get inside to my room and I immediately take a shower..

When I'm done, I start to wear the clothes that I pick..

It's my first time wearing this kind of clothes and jimin don't like this kind of clothes when I getting out

Then I start to wear my shoes and comb my hair and get out from my room and I saw that jimin walking towards on me and eyeing me up and down.

"Who said that you gonna wear that huh? And where are you going in this afternoon?" Jimin ask with arm cross..

"To eunwoo, I want to have some coffee and talk with him, and there's something wrong with that?" I said..and walk away from him but he reach my hand and turn me around to face him..

"To your ex again, we already talk right? That you won't never go and meet that Eunwoo because of what happened to you 2 yrs ago All because of him" jimin said and I harshly Remove my hand from him while smirking..

"Then try to recall that you tell me that you gonna meet Taehyung, but you meet your ex girlfriend, then who start this? You jimin" I said and walk away from him and get inside to my car and drive away now..

Then I finally reach the place and it's already night time and I just get out from my car and I start to grab my phone and call eunwoo but he didn't Answering me and I just keep texting him but still no have replies and I look around and there's no people around and I felt so nervous right now..

Aiish dahyun..what if someone will gonna rape you here? That you wearing a exposing clothes, aiish!

Then I saw a one guy who is Walking towards here and holding a vodka bottle and looks so drunk..

"Hey baby girl" drunk guy said..

"I'm not your baby girl!" I said

"Yes you are, you are my baby girl!" The drunk guy said and trow his vodka bottle and walk towards on me and slam me at the wall that made me goosebumps and scared..