Jelly Jelly Dahyunie

DAHYUN POV

I visit my boyfriend right now because I'm so bored at our dorm, my members was have their own worlds, like they going somewhere, meeting friends, dating with their Boyfriends, or visiting their parents or busy at company..

I even can't visit my parents, I can't visit my friends and I didn't what place I will go, exactly that my boyfriend was at BTS dorm right now..

I start to feel comfortable when I sometimes going at their dorm with some of members and Jin oppa always asking me if I can have a dinner with them and of course I can't say no with that, because they are truly kind people..

I'm staying at their living room because jimin was still on vlive..

Hobi oppa told me that if I can wait, and I said the Truth, I can wait.. because he will go somewhere and he will leave me first and I just let him and wait for jimin..

------------------

I've been waiting for 30 minutes, then I just go at the kitchen to drink some water because im thirsty by waiting for him..

Then I brought my glass of water at the living room and seat at the black couch and drink the water again..

"Oh dahyun"

Someone said and I look up if who is it..

It's jungkook, who looks came from gym..

"Oh hi kook" I said while smiling..

"You are alone here, visiting jimin hyung?" He ask me and put his things at the table..

"Yup"

"Looks like some of you was not busy, thats why you are here, I am right?" Jungkook said with Chuckle..

"Well you are right, I'm so bored at dorm, that's why I choose to come here" I said and smiling awkwardly..

"Oh ok, I going to grab some water and I won't let you alone here" jungkook said and we just Chuckle....

I just follow his walk towards at the kitchen..

Then he get back here holding a glass of water..

But he stop and look upstairs..

"Ohh, jimin hyung" jungkook said and I look if where's jimin..

Then there he is, walking downstairs..

But Chuckling? Is he out of his mind?

No he is not....

Because someone is with him..

Then jungkook walk towards at me..

"Yeah they are so fun, not same as blinks" jimin said to the girl who is with him right now..

"Ohh, dahyun-ah"

Rosè unnie said who is smiling..

Then I saw that he turn his head to me and I start to stand up and bow a little to her..

I want to assure you guys, that I feel so jealous right now, because I know jimin and rosè is have a strong chemistry to each other more than to me and to him..

"Jimin hyung, dahyun visit you because she was bored and it's ok to us if she will stay here, Specially it's raining outside" jungkook said...

"Uhm yeah it's raining, dahyun stay here, and rosè you will get back? Just stay here also, for sure you don't have a schedule tomorrow" jimin said while looking at her.

How could he ask her that, even I'm the one who have a hard time to go here even it's raining...

Rosè unnie is busy and she need to go now!