Kitchen 🔞

TAETZU

I've been waiting for her to go here in our room because I want to hug her now to sleep with me but she still not done to those dishes!

I'm getting imma because of my jealousy to those dishes!

I even didn't get some kisses on her when I got home and until now, she was not here and I still can take a kiss from her!

I miss her lips and I miss her body so bad!

I just get out from our room by being irritate and walk towards at the kitchen and spot her humming a music while washing the dishes....

My eyes start eyeing her body that hour glass body of hers that I really love to hug..

Then I start to walk towards on her and sneakingly put my arms on her stomach and hug her from the back and put my chin on her shoulder..

Then I start to smell her scents that was so feel good

"Babe"

"Hmm?" Tzuyu said while cleaning the sink..

"I'm horny"

"I'm not in good mo--"

I cut her off by biting her neck and sucking it because I really miss her and I only heard from her was her soft moan that sound so sexy..

"Now you are in the mood babe, just continue cleaning" I said and she start to clean the sink while start caressing her curves and I reach the belt of her pants and start to Remove it and start to kiss her neck lovingly

Then I trow her belt somewhere and unbotton her pants and unzip it, I smirk when my hand feel how she needy is....

"T-tae" tzuyu moan when I start rubbing her clit still with her pants and panty, I just want to tease her first before my hand will sink inside of her panty to feel her..

"So wet" I said while my face was still on her neck..

Then I look at the kitchen still caressing her needy pu$$y of her..

When it make it deepen my hand on it, she arch her back and push her body to me and I can't help but to smirk by how she looks like now..

Then finally she was done from her dishes and I turn her around and when I turn her around I found how she looks evil now and smirking devilish and she start to ripped my new shirt and trow it away and she start to smack her lips on me and I just push myself and kiss her deeply

I just keep playing with her tongue and I want to win over her, she win just last month when we did this..

We are idols but we are doesn't care about it and we only knows was we are in love to each other and only that..

Our relationship was 3 yrs already and it's impossible that we can't do this, we already in right age to do this kind of session..

We just waiting for the right time that dispatch will reveal our relationship if it's happened, we would be happy and Nervous of course because of some toxic people around..

Then I start to trailed my kisses on her jaw with some wet and sloppy sounds that made her turn on more to give her body more to me..

Her both hands was just on the counter of the sink and holding it tightly because I sucking her neck already and when I put some hickey on it, I look at her and I saw how she looks in mess and her hair was messy and I fix it..

"It's would be good if we did this here in kitchen, right?"

"Shut up and make me yours" tzuyu said and it's made me chuckle and kiss her again and sneakily put my hands inside of her shirt that was really show her bra..