Is it only a memory?

(listen to that song☝️ while reading this story)

TAETZU

I've been here in US for 3 Months already, because of painting, that only my boyfriend left on me, that we both promise to each other that we gonna be a painter and famous artist and let our paintings show to all people that we can be a famous and successful..but he left me, and I didn't know why God always take someone special from you..

Kim Taehyung was my boyfriend for 4 yrs and it's still hurt me that he died because of plane crash that no one found his body and it's really made my world drop because he left me and our goal together he also left, it's already 2 yrs since it's happened but it's still hurt me so bad...mom and dad told me to trow all his pictures that on my room that I can't felt so hurt but I don't want to, because it's only the memory we had and I will keep it through my heart and through my mind..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reach the nice scenery here that I can have a paint while looking at the beautiful view here while I just only holding my sketch book, while I wearing my rip jeans and my denim jacket with white Sando inside and my hair was in long wavy brown hair..until I bump into someone that made me drop my things and it's a girl and we both grab my things and she start to apologize to me while she holding my sketch and she smile when she found my sketch's..

Girl: you are so good at drawing and painting..by the way, im Kim Roxanne..and you are?

Me: ohh, I'm Chou Tzuyu, a professional  painter..

Roxanne: wow, what a perfect time, well me and my fiance was finding a painter to paint his new project in Korea, and I will let you met him..if you insist can you follow me?

Me: oh sure..

Then we both just smile and we start to walk towards on her fiance, and we stop when we already reach it and I already saw her fiance back..and she call it Michael..then he start to turn around and he is wearing a shades..

But......Im so shock just now...is this real? He is alive?

Then Roxanne stand beside him to show my paints on him and he removed his shades and look at my paints..

Yes, it's him..and he didn't remember me, he already have a new life, and he already have a fiance, he forgot everything, he forgot about me..I really want to cry right now after I saw him..

Roxanne: what is your reaction babe?

Babe? It's stab me..many knifes stab my heart just now and he smile, that I really miss sooooo much! But it's only for Roxanne..

Michael/Taehyung: well it's so good and nice..

Roxanne: well she is Chou Tzuyu a professional painter that I just accidentally met just earlier because I accidentally bump on her and accidentally drop her things and I didn't expect that she will grand our wish..what do you think if she will become your painter for your new project?

Michael/Taehyung: if it's ok to her..

Roxanne: is it to you tzuyu that you will be our painter for my fiance new project?

Really? She really needs to multiple times to say the word fiance infront of me? Well she didn't know that I'm Taehyung's past girlfriend that he left after the place crash..

Me: u-uhm yeah..

Roxanne: that's nice, thank you tzuyu..

Me: welcome, can I get my sketch book?

Roxanne: oh, here..

Then I get it and look at the both of them..

Me: uhm it's ok that I gonna go now, just contact this calling card(I give my Calling card to her and she grab it) if you need something and when I going to start, I will continue to find some food scenery, so see you both again..