Baby pictures (taetzu)

we just argue earlier on AAA 2020 backstage and he start being overreact Because one from day6 member like my Concept photo in "cry for me"

And he start scolding me because of it, It's not my fault that they like that picture, I don't even tell them to like it..

I told him, that we just going to talk if he already good mood, his words really hurt me that's why I walk away from him from backstage and walk towards on my unnies..

I told them what he did to me, and they really comfort me after that, I still here in the living room with my unnies..we watching our performance on AAA 2020 earlier while I'm the middle of nayeon unnie and dahyun unnie..

Until we heard our doorbell that made us stop watching the performance, and Mina unnie volunteer to open the door, we just look at it and she open the door, and look at us with her widen eyes that made us confuse on her..

Nayeon: who is it?

Mina: uhmm dahyun's boyfriend and t-tzuyu's b-boyfriend..

That made our eyes widen, in this late night why they go here..but I just breath out and look away..

Jihyo: ok let them in..

I saw Mina unnie nodded and let that two get inside..I just saw in my side look, that they both getting inside..and Mina unnie close the door..while my unnies stand up..

Jihyo: tzuyu already told us everything..

Jimin: our members too, we really apologize about what Taehyung did, that's why we go here, he also want to apologize on her, in private....

Jihyo: ok, we gonna leave them first..

Me: no need unnie...I don't want to talk to him first..

I get up and walk upstairs and wipe my fallen tears..I heard that they calling me but I didn't mind them and just get inside on my room and seat on my comfy bed and start to tear up there..until I hear my door open when I barg it close earlier..I smell the perfume and it's him, I also felt that he walk towards on me and seat by his knees infront of me..I just look down again..while he hold my both hands..

Taehyung: I'm very sorry tzuyu that I hurt you because of what happened...I promise I really regret what I did on you, hyung didn't push me to go here, it's my own decisions to go here to apologize on you.. Because I know and I felt that I really hurt you so bad Because of hurtful words i did..now I made you cry again..I start to hate myself because of me you cry like that...I'm sorry that I being overreact about that liking post of that member..I know that he likes you that's why I being like that, I just don't want any guy who will like you and going to take you away from me, I don't want it to be Happen...I won't leave you ok? I won't break up with you, I won't did that...I promise that to you since before...I want to protect you for all costs Because I love you so much Tzuyu... please stop crying now...

I look at him with my tears, when he say that I love you so much, I just pull him to hug him, while my arm is wrap around his neck while I bending down while hugging him..until I felt that he stand up not Breaking our hug that made me stand up too...he just caressing my back and holding my head too..

Me: d-don't leave me o-ok?

Taehyung: I won't leave you tzu..your my world, I don't want to lose you...

That made me smile and tighten my hug on him..that the thing he also did..

--------------------------------

We already laying on my bed, and only my lamp is lights on, and he scrolling on his phone, he told me that he going to show his baby pictures to me..that I still didn't see, since we both visit his parents on daegu before..