Drug

NAYKOOK

I already reach our house to visit my husband, if you going to ask me why im not living with my husband because we both fight about big problem about his ex girlfriend before that still obsessed on him and that girl don't want to let go of my husband even me and jungkook still don't have a child, she will take an action to him.. that's why I really hate that slut..

I start to call the maid if jungkook is here and the maid told me on his room, and I just thank her and I start to walk upstairs to his room..it becomes his room when I leave here last week because of our fight and I'm living with my parents..

Then I knock first to call him but no answer, so I decided to open the door to say something important to him but when I open the door I found him laying with that slut and make by covering the blanket, how dare them to do that to our bed?! Then my tears start to drop when I saw it, I really can't believe about what happening right now..

Then that slut start to wake up and saw me and she literally smirk when she found me then jungkook start to wake too and Finally saw me that made him look at the girl and to me, he immediately seat up to grab his bathrobe to walk towards on me but I didn't allow him..

Me: I'm so sorry for disturbance..

Then I immediately walk out from the room and I hear jungkook Calling me but I didn't mind him and run downstairs to go out from this house and go to my car but he reach my hand and I just look at him with teary eyes..

Jungkook: please let me explain, it's not what you think, please..

Me: it's not what I think? I already saw kook, I saw everything..

Then I harshly remove my hand from him and start to get inside to my car but he still want me to explain by tapping the window of my car and I fastly drive away with teary eyes..

I will told him the good news that we already have a baby and I'm pregnant for 2 months but I think it's not the right time to told him about it after what I saw..I don't need to stress to myself for the health of the human inside of my tummy..

---------------------------------------

Mom always taking care of me because of the baby inside of my tummy, jungkook is still contacting me and want to apologize but mom didn't allow me to answer those because she doesn't want me to get stressed..

Also my friends visiting me on my parents house to talk with me about the baby and how's the baby inside of my tummy, I didn't told to jungkook about this, I don't want to ruined his relationship with that slut girl name Alexandra Kim..

Me and my friend tzuyu and dahyun brought me here in the mall to buy some stuffs for my baby girl, we already know my baby gender since last day that we go on hospital to check up about my baby and all of people around me is so happy for it, but me I cry about it because how happy I am..

We reach the baby toys store and I found a stroller for baby that made me look at it and check it, then I ask the sales lady if how much it that but someone interupt us and I look who is it, it's just the slut with his other friend that also a slut with those red lipstick and with that red tight dress that never match on her body..

Xandra: I'm sorry but I already check it and I will buy it..

Me: you will buy it? For? For you? You already too old to use that stroller..

Xandra: sorry, but I will give it to my nephew for his birthday and for sure he will likes it..and ohh I didn't know that you are pregnant, for sure you found a better man to give you a big watermelon on your tummy..

Then I just smirk while I Chuckle....

Me: do you think I'm same as you? No..I'm so different to you..I think you still remember about what you did to my peaceful life with my husband, and wanna know what our different? Me I'm the legal wife and you, you just a leech who can't stop touching and loving my own husband, in one word you are just a slut or mistress who loves to ruined a peaceful family..