Kura Kura

*a/n: stream the kura kura please 🥺☝️*

DAHMIN

we already done from watching our music video and we really feel so happy when we saw once are so hype when they watch the music video, we even didn't expect that jeongyeon unnie will cry and she told us that those tears are from the overflowing happiness..

And of course we feel the same, we feel so overwhelmed, ONCE deserve this happiness for their hard work and we all know ONCE keep defending us from the antis even they forget their studies and just staying beside us and I'm so lucky to have them, I really treasure them as a gold..

Speaking of gold, the person who have a gold Mic..my boyfriend..

I need to call him if he already watch the Music video

I start to grab my phone and find his number at my contacts and call it immediately while smiling..

I'm still here in living room still watching our music video, because we helping our fans by streaming our new MV..

But he still not answering..

For sure he is busy, then I hung up..

"Unnie, who is it?" Tzuyu said who seating now beside me...

"I just calling him, but I think they are busy now, how about you? Do you contact Taehyung oppa?" I ask while looking at her..

"He also didn't Answering my chats and calls and you looks right unnie, they are busy now" Tzuyu said and I nodded..

Later afternoon, we have another schedule that we need to do, which is taking a photoshoot for our music video..

All of us was here in Jeju right now for the MV shooting, after the shooting..the foreign line will get back to their hometown to visit their family that they miss so much..

But it's only one month and they will get back immediately for the promotion of our Korean CB...

"Girls, the Breakfast is ready" Jihyo unnie said and we all start to go at dinning area, while I help unnie to place the food that she cook for us...

I place my phone at my side and start eating my breakfast with my members..

After we take a breakfast our Head Manager saying something for our Schedule later and we only did was nodding and asking..

"Take a shower now and later on, you all will start the schedule" head manager said

"Yes" all of us said and we start to get up from the chair while I'm assist to wash the dishes and let my other members to take a morning routine

After I wash the dishes, I go upstairs to my room with the other maknae which is Chaeyoung and Tzuyu..

I saw Tzuyu already done from showering and she just busy taking a picture..

While me, I start to find my clothes..

"Unnie, your clothes already prepared at your bed" tzuyu said and for sure Chaeyoung is already in the bathroom..

"Oh ok..."

Then I go at my bed and check out my clothes..

It's nice..

Until I remember my phone, then I get out from our room first and go downstairs to pick up my phone

When I pick up my phone, I saw a 5 missed calls from him..

Then I decided to sent a message that I can't disturb him by calling..

To oppa:
- oppa, I'm sorry for disturbance, and sorry I didn't answer your calls, I forgot my phone at the kitchen hahaha

Then I start to go upstairs and my phone vibrate and I look at notification, it's from him..

Then I stop from my track to read his message..

From oppa:
- you don't need to apologize dahyun-ah, you didn't disturb me, I just woke up just now and I saw that you call me, that's why I call you and yeah, is something happened? What's wrong?

I can't help but to smile widely..

To oppa
- there's nothing happened oppa, I just call you if you already watch the music video that we release, and you just said you woke up just now and I hope you will watch it with your members

From oppa
- of course I will watch it, I want to see how my girl looks so gorgeous and so talented..

I feel my cheeks are burning because of how this message from him was so sweet.

Until I saw that he calling me and I seat at the chair and answer it..

"Dahyun-ah?"

"Oppa I'm here"

"Hayst..I really miss hearing your voice, if there's a chance that you are living with me forever, I always can hear your cute and lovely voice"

Oppa said and it's made me blush again, I just hold my cheeks while smiling widely..

"Omo, dahyun are you ok? You are so red"

I saw Nayeon unnie at my side standing

"Ohhh..you are talking with your shorty boyfie huh" nayeon unnie tease..

Then I heard oppa laughing at the phone..

"Nayeon is such a tease, if you get back here in Seoul, I will pinch your mochi cheeks" Oppa said, and yeah I turn it to loud speaker..

"Don't you dare jimin, I will pray that you won't get tall" nayeon unnie said and it's made us burst in laughter..

"Ok, I will go now, see you" unnie said

"Ok unnie"

Then unnie start to walk away and I didn't turn the call into loud speaker..

"You still not changing, you still blushing when I saying those kind of sweet words to you" oppa said and I just pout..

"Then who's person can't blush when she received those sweet words from a charming man huh?" I said while pouting..

"Aigooo, she is pouting for sure" oppa tease..

"Then what you think huh? You are so mean" I said while pouting..

"Ok ok I'm sorry for teasing you, if you get back here in Seoul after the shooting, I will treat somewhere, you want that?" Oppa said and it's made me smile widely and said this while nodding..

"Yes oppa, I want"

"Ok, I will tell to my members about the music video that you all release, I will take my morning routine first, take care ok? Love you!" Oppa said..

"I will take care jimin-ah, I love you too" 

"Mwuah!" Oppa said and I just Chuckle and before he end the call I heard a Chuckle from him..

He is such a cutie, sexy, hot, and pretty guy that become my boyfriend..

- the end -