Truth or Dare

TAETZU

bangtan sunbaenim invite us on their house to join them for dinner, they beg on us and we can't even deny about it, they all nice and I felt comfortable to them, since our own groups friendship was so strong since pre-debut..

They always had a practice to JYPE building before when they are new in K-pop Industry and us with my unnies was still trainee that day, jungkook and Jin oppa was the one so close towards on me since before also with Sana unnie..

Nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie was close to suga oppa and namjoon oppa since before, they all schoolmates, while dahyun unnie, hobi oppa, Mina unnie, jimin oppa and Momo unnie was so close the each other since pre-debut, well they all met because of dancing, they all just met because dancing..

While jihyo unnie and suga oppa was close too since 2016, when they both met each other in back stage of MAMA 2015 that they both felt comfortable to each other, if you asking why Taehyung oppa was not too close to each other because when we are around he just silent or playing on his phone before, but now he is change and he really close to us, and he is the one who beg on us to go there house..

We already here inside of our car with our managers, then we start to get out from the car when we already reach the building, then we start to knock on the door, our managers decided to wait in our car to rest..

Then finally someone open it and reveal namjoon oppa and we just smile and bow on him and say hi and he also smile and welcome us then we start to get Inside, then our eyes trow on the people who is here too, ohh gfriend unnies..then they also saw us that made them stand up and we all hug each other one by one..

Sinb: it's been a long time since we didn't see you girls..

Jihyo: me too, we really miss to have a hang out with you all..

Yuju: so looks like we gonna hang out here because we also invite by them..

Then we just smile..

Jin: girls come here now, the dinner was ready..

Then we just nodded, while I put my shoulder bag first on the table and we start to walk towards on their dinning table, then we start to seats..then we decided to had a pray before we eat, Jin oppa was the one who assign to start the prayer..and after that we start to eat the dinner, while they all start talking something about their own projects and the meetings Happen, then my eyes trow to sowon unnie who is talking to Taehyung oppa..

Sowon: want some?

Taehyung: oh thank you..

Then they both just smile to each other and she start to put the beef on his plate..then sowon unnie saw me too..

Sowon: you want too tzuyu-shi?

Me: ohh no no, it's ok..I still have....

Sowon: oh ok..

Then I just smile and start to eat my dinner and they also, they all just busy talking while I'm just busy listening on them, until I excuse myself first, then they all nodded on me and I just smile and start to get up from the chair and I start to get out from the house, and I found a bench here and I just go there and seat there to take some fresh air..

I just thinking something just now into I felt someone seat beside me and I look who is it and it's sowon unnie and we both smile to each other and look at our front..

Sowon: taking fresh air?

Me: yeah..

Sowon: for sure you are felt so tired about twice hectic schedules this year..