I Date A Doctor

DAHMIN

NAMJOON POV

Because of me, we brought jimin on hospital because I accidentally strip on the big stone then he save me, that's why he is the one who had a bad condition now.. because of my clumsiness..

We shooting for our new album, we taking a picture that time, and I accidentally did that, that's why he is here on hospital, while the guards is all around, we make this floor private for no more news about what happened to jimin..

I already apologized to bang pd and also on our members becz of what I did..of course they forgive me..we just wait here inside, waiting to jimin that he will wake up now, he have a cotton on his side forehead.. because he have a wound there..

While the doctor get inside on the room now, while we just stand up to know what jimin condition now..

Me: doc, how's jimin?

Doc: no need to worry, he is fine, the wound on his forehead will heal fastly, and just always give him a medicine for his forehead..

Me: thank you doc..

Doc: welcome..

Taehyung: wait a minute..

We all look at Taehyung..

Taehyung: can you remove your mask? Because your so familiar..

Jin: yup..we want to thank you for being nice to us, when we always put here in hospital you always there to us..can we know you?

Then she nod, and slowly Remove her mask, that made our eyes widen..

Taehyung: yah! Dahyun..I didn't know that you working here..

Dahyun: mianhe, bang pd told me to work to you all, because he only trust me to be your private doctor..

Me: that's why you very look familiar to us..

Dahyun: yeah..so I go now on my office, if you need something, just call me on the small speaker..

We just nodded..

Taehyung: wait dahyun, mom and dad, miss you already, go home ok?

Dahyun: told to dad and mom I will go there if I already done to my work..

Taehyung: ok..

Then she get out on the room now, btw dahyun is Taehyung sister, we didn't know that dahyun is working here, and we didn't expect that bang pd talk to her to be our private doctor..

We just keep talking and talking, until my eyes trow on jimin, who is waking up now..

Me: jimin is awake now..

Then we all stand up and walk towards on him, while I help him to seat on the bed..

Me: are you feel better now jimin?

Jimin: yup..

Me: btw jimin, I'm sorry because of my clumsiness, this thing happened to you..

Jimin: aish, don't apologize namjoon hyung, it's ok..I need to do that, I want to take care all of you, it's my work..you know..

We just smile on him..until the door open and reveal dahyun again, holding a paper, while jimin also saw her, that made me Secretly look at jimin, because jimin crush is dahyun, for sure this jimin will blush..

Dahyun: I forgot to give the medicine for him..ohh he already awake..

Me: yeah..

Then we give a space for her, while I already saw how hobi and Taehyung teasing him with there smiles..