proposal in yatch

(A/N: hey guys! I won't post some taetzu one shot right now because my new taetzu story was finally release and I will be back to post some naykook one shot, I hope you understand Everyone)

DAHMIN

unnies told me that Taehyung and tzuyu invite us to join their 2nd anniversary in yatch that they prepare and of course I will come, I really miss my boyfriend, I want to see him so bad, i really do, it's been one year since he is not coming back because he is working to US with his parents and with his siblings, I only can do was having a video call with me or texting with him if he have a time, because he is so busy at his work and we have no enough time to talk, and he just immediately bids goodbye to me when we always having a call, video call or text..but he didn't forgot to send a I love you from him, even I miss him he just telling me that imagine that he is only besides me..and it's what I imagine while hugging my pillow that have his face..

I hope that he came back because it's Taehyung and tzuyu anniversary, and for sure only me have no partner in Yatch

They also have a color coded of our dress, the girls will wear a white dress and the boys will wear a white and black polo..

I already wearing my dress that I buy at mall with unnies..

It's just simple because it's only at Yatch and they also told me that only bangtwice squad was there, without their parents

For sure we gonna have fun..

---------------------------------------------

We finally reach the yatch and we start to get inside while mesmerizing the inside of this beautiful and elegant yatch, truly that tzuyu and Taehyung parents was so rich..

And I'm right, I only don't have a partner here and they all have their own partners and I just decided to be alone first, that they all are busy talking and eating the foods that prepare at the middle..

I just grab the wine glass and excuse myself from jihyo unnie, then she nod and I start to walk towards at the railings that I can see and feel the fresh air and look at the sea..that looks so pretty..

"Dahyun" someone said and I just look who is it and it's nayeon unnie who is walking towards here and stand beside me..

"Why don't you join us? You looks sad, why?" She ask worriedly..

"I just want to alone unnie, and I'm not sad, I'm so happy" i said while smiling..

"Hayst..I know that smile..you miss him, don't you?" Nayeon unnie ask and I just look at her and bite my lower lips..

"I'm right..since we go here, I already saw your expression, even you just trying to smile and still have a pain inside you" nayeon unnie said..

That made me tear up because I really miss him..

"Its been one year unnie that he still not coming back, and I really miss him so bad, I want to ask him if he is ok, if he is eating well? If he is still taking his gym? If he still the jimin I know, if he change his hair color? If he already love someone that more pretty than me" I said through my fallen tears..

"Dahyun..we also miss jimin, but jimin parents needs him, and we can't stop him about that, and he still contacting you right?" Unnie said..

"Yes unnie always, but it's just small talk and he immediately leave because of his busy works, unnie..I more comfortable when I saw him, that I can touch his face, that I can kiss him, that I can hug him tightly that Everytime I saw him, also when he Everytime he saw me he will kiss my cheeks and my forehead, I really miss his scents too, I really miss those unnie, I miss him so much" I said and look down because of sadness that I fill up on me..

"I miss you too my dubu"

Only one can told that to me, then I slowly look up and saw unnie smiling and I just look at my side and found someone that I didn't expect..

He start to walk towards on me and smiling and he start to cup my face to wipe my tears by his thumbs..

"I'm sorry that I made you cry and I made you un-comfortable without me..then I'm here now, and I won't get back at US anymore"

He said that made me burst in tears and I immediately put my glass at the table and hug him from his neck tightly..

"Jiminnnn" I said through my tears that didn't stop from falling..

Then I just felt that he start to caress my back..

Then I broke the hug and cup his face to mesmerized his face if something changes on him..

"Did my jimin eat well? Did my jimin taking his gym? Did my jimin is stress or depressed because of work at US, tell me, are you fine at US?" I said in panic mode and he just Chuckle..

"I eating well my dubu, I also taking my gym, no need to ask those because before I got at US, you already tell me those and I did those just for my dubu, also I'm sorry that our talks in calls was only a little because of my hectic schedules, but now I'm here, touching you and facing you right now" he said while looking at me..

Then I just wipe my tears and hug him once again because I miss him so bad..then we broke the hug again because of him and he whispered at my ear to close my eyes..and I just felt that he hold my waist and he start to face my back..

"Open your eyes" he whispered that he still holding my waist and I just slowly open my eyes and found our squad who is starting to showing something..

Then I start to read what written at the board that they holding, letters was one by one hold by the others..

But when I already read it, my eyes widen..and I start to cover my mouth because of shock..

"My dubu"

Jimin said and I just turn around and saw that he already holding a diamond ring that shinning and its so beautiful..

"We plan this Everything that you didn't know, I also told to others to wear some black and white clothes for this yatch party, not only for Taehyung and tzuyu anniversary, it's also for my wedding proposal to the girl that Completed my life and complete my happiness.. dahyun-ah...can you accept me as your future husband?" He said and look at me..then I just Remove my hand at my mouth and wipe my fallen tears, then I just kiss him and broke it..

"Of course yes my chim"

I said while smiling and he also smile and he start to hold my hand and put the diamond ring at my ring finger..

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Bangtwice squad shout and we both just look at them..and smile widely..

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They shout that made me felt my cheeks burning, because I'm blushing so hard for sure, and he start to cup my face and say..

"I love you my wifey"

"I love you too my hubby"

Then we share a passionate kiss infront of our friends and doesn't care to them who is watching us eating each other because we literally miss each other..

Then we slowly broke it apart and I just hug him at his neck and he also hug me while his arms was wrap around my back pulling me more to him and I just did the same..

Then I just look at my hand that have the diamond ring and I can't help but to smile widely and kiss his neck and put back my face at his shoulder to smell his scents that I really love..

~ the end ~