Welcome Back

* a/n: I'm very very sorry to all eevees and naykook shipper who's waiting for another one shot, but don't worry guys, I will upload it soon, I just finding a good or perfect story for them, I hope you understand *

DAHMIN

I get out from my small house to go at the school with a smile of course, I'm a teacher, I teaching a grade school student and my parents wants me to be an engineer but I want to teach some kids and it's what made me happy..

When I get out from my house, I think someone special will show up infront of me who will brought me at the school..

I understand, he needs to be move forward to think some things, it's been 1 yr since he left us, since he left me .

We only friends, but I like him since I meet him with those four boys that so popular to our school before because they are rich people..

Like owning a big companies and something

Our last meet before he left, was when I told him that I won't show up on him, Because it what he wants, I already give what he wants and it was his friend that he likes since he was a child that girl and him was so close to each other and every time his parents was arguing, that girl was always beside him, but when it times that girl start to being girly and confess her feelings on him, he didn't accept it because anger and being selfish was fill up on himself after what happened to his parents that they divorce..and he always hating his dad when he found his mom crying everyday by missing every moment of them..

I know before he left, I made him happy person and I hoping that when he came back, he will be the happy person and not the emotional person that I met that was so cold and pervert guy...

But for sure by being an Pervert, won't remove it from him HAHAHAHA

*TIME SKIP*

I already here at the school and I already done signing that I'm present to teach the kids..

Then I start to go at the classroom where is my student waiting for me..

"Good morning kids" I said and put down my books at the table..

"Good morning Ms Beautiful!"

My students already telling me that since I met them, they praising my beauty and I only can do was to smile to them..

"So what you guys think about the next story that I will discuss to you all?" I ask..

"About prince and princess!!"

Then I just smile, they truly knowledgeable kids and it's made me so glad to teach them more.

*Time skip*

I give an activity now to them and Marcos asking some help and I start to seat beside him...

"What's wrong Marcos?" I ask..

"Ma'am, I didn't know what is this" marcos said while pointing at the activity..

Then I just smile and start to teach him..

After I done, Angela call me..

Then I seat beside her..

"Yes angela?"

"Ma'am, you know that I'm getting mature right?" She ask And I nodded..

"The story that we listen to you earlier, I imagine about my relationship in future, what do you think ma'am if I find a guy that I like, he will like me back?" She ask and I just Chuckle..

"Angela, there's a time that you will learn that, but first, you need to take care of your heart because heart is easily to broke..it's also depends to a person if he also likes you that was exact that you like him, and we are not sure if you both like each other, you will be have a relationship with each other... because angela, its take a process and it's not easy to take by your own" I said while smiling at her..