We Got Married (Dahmin)

DAHMIN

I'm on my way in JYP entertainment with my manager, manager Nim told me that I have a appointment in JYPE, so my members is not with me and their have their own schedules and me here in JYPE..

We finally arrived and we start to walk in and greet the staffs here, and the trainee that we accidentally see in hallway..

My manager let me in on JYP main office, and I start to get inside and bow to people inside and I close the door and bow on JYP, who is standing..

JYP: good to see you again jimin..

Me: me too PD-nim..

JYP: so you already here and I will give you a important project with my girl idol..

Then he show a card on me and I grab it and turn around and read what written on it, and I widen my eyes when I saw about this project..

" WE GOT MARRIED "

JYP: Bang shi hyuk and me is done discussing about that project and there's a lot of division of this company and on big hit Company choose about this kind of project even the army and once wants to have a collaboration to bangtan and to my girls..but that group collaboration is still in discussion and this one is Need for now..

Me: uhmm jyp, who's the idol? That will be my partner?

JYP: ohh I forgot, she is dahyun from TWICE..well I saw a lot of videos in YT shipping you and dahyun and there's a lot of good comments....ok I will straight to the point jimin..

He walk towards on me and put his one hand on my shoulder..

JYP: do you like her?

That made me look at him..yeah I admit I like her but when it comes to dating I'm still not ready, I know there's a lot of toxic fans will hate me if I did that right? Well no worries that no one will like dahyun, she is bubbly girl, so extra, Beautiful and have golden heart..even other idols really admire her..she is a real angel..

Me: uhm y-yes PD-nim..but the Dating someone is still not come on my mind and I know there's a lot of toxic fans around us..so I wont take a risk for now..

JYP: good choice jimin..but if you going to date her, told us first..

Then I nodded..

DAHYUN POV

I already here with my members holding the we got married card, and JYP already talk about this and he also say who is my partner and it's jimin sunbaenim and I'm so shy, it's been a long time since we don't have a connection to each other after being so busy and after being seperate by our own director decisions.. well the reason is tzuyu is dating Taehyung and our group and his group is so popular around the world already..so they decided to seperate us..

My unnies already know about it and I really can't stop walking and walking infront of them because how I'm so nervous for this project and the shoot will start tomorrow..aiiish!

Jihyo: dahyun can you calm down? We feel dizzy because of you..

Me: unnie im so nervous, I didn't know what I gonna do right now, after what I hear and what about that project of mine and to Jimin sunbae..and the shoot will start tomorrow..

Nayeon: aigooo...if you worrying about once, stop being nervous and I know once will support you, like what jyp say, it's the thing what armyonce waiting for but the group collaboration is still on discussion..so make this perfect for our group..

Yeah unnie is right, I will make this for twice!

Me: ok I will stop being nervous, but can you told me about the secret you found from my room..